if you want to tell a set of identical twins apart

Brest

Re: if you want to tell a set of identical twins apart

Postby Brest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:56 pm

yes i understand that maybe it is not os easy as it sounds but i think that you would be able to solve that problem. i would like to talk about it. it is really the hardest thing ever to have children of the same age at the same time because you need to pay attention not only to the one child but to both and i think that it is really very hard, and on the one hand of course you can think about it and you can try to solve the problem and it is easier when you get help but if you do not get help then i think that it is really very sad, but what can be done. i think that you can do it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:31 am

Richard of course I know that identical twins are twins who developed from the same fertilized egg, making them look remarkably similar. It can be very difficult to tell identical twins apart. By paying attention to differences in appearance and personality, however, you should be able to figure it out. And I agree with many guys that for parents of such twins it would be really not difficult to identify their personality. I faced with such situation because one of my acquaintance has twins and he can cope with it. I don't see difference in his children but he of course sees

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:37 am

Look at the wardrobe. While identical twins look alike, they often have different tastes. This can result in a different wardrobe. Consider wardrobe options when trying to identify twins. Pay attention to color. Twins do not always like the same colors. Rose may love the color yellow, while Grace finds it appalling. Therefore, if you see a twin in a yellow shirt, you can probably assume it's Rose. Twins may also dress differently. One twin may enjoy dressing up, while another prefers slightly more casual attire. One twin may also prefer a certain style of clothing. One twin may be known for a fondness of sundresses or cardigans, for example, while another can usually be seen in a particular style of jeans.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:52 am

Hi there nice people. I am glad to start the small talk with all of you as usual. When I have found out that I am a father of twins I was extremely satisfied. I couldn't find any words. I was very proud of myself and my partner when I found out that I would be a father of twins. But at all it didn't play any role for me what baby to have, son or daughter, two or more. It is God's blessing when he gives you many babies. To my mind if my twins have similar gender I would also being confused. But father's heart should feel it. I mean to point out what baby is it. It is not difficult I think

Return to “Future dads”