if you want to tell a set of identical twins apart

Charly

Re: if you want to tell a set of identical twins apart

Postby Charly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:31 pm

We make simple things complicated by ourselves so often. I think it is not a problem for parents to make a remarkable note, like a different color of clothes, to tell identical twins apart. Parents can make a sticker with a name, or other ways to understand who is who. This case needs some creativity from the parents to solve it.

Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:25 pm

If my memory serves me right, I can have twins only in case when my grandmother has a twin sister or grandparent, you understand. So it seems like I will not have twins. Maybe if my boyfriend can have twins. I don't know about it yet, I should definitely ask him about it. Thank you) It will be our point of discussion tonight.

franky

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:52 pm

It is an interesting question, but I have never meet little twins. I don’t know how to behave with them. I cannot even imagine how parents know who is who. It is hard for parents to tell a set of identical twins apart, so how hard is it for friends, relatives and acquaintances?? It is really not so easy. Sometimes I mixed my friends’ names up, what can say about twins?

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:57 pm

I think it is not hard to indicate twins somehow. You can make a point on the forehead with some natural color or something. Just turn on your imagination. You can buy them the same clothes but in different colors and you will know who is in red and who is in blue. It is important to not mix them in the morning)) From my point of view, it is worth telling a set of identical twins apart.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:29 pm

i think that the parents will never make a mistake. they always know how to tell their twins apart. it seems to other people that they are very similar but parents know tat they are really very different they spend all their life with their child and they can tell you for sure that they are not the same. of course they look similar but still there are some small things which may help you to tell a set of your identical twins apart. it is not a problem. if for you it is actually a problem then i think that you may buy the different clothes but if they want to make a fool of you then they will definitely do it. :D :D

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:46 pm

Yes, sometimes it can turn out very difficult to grow up twins. They lookk similar and often even their own parents can confuse them. But I think good parents have some secrets how to know who is who. Clothes can be on of the methods. But it stays very difficult to grow up twins. Wish you good luck in that.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:19 am

that is funny) Most part of the twins I've seen in my life- both kids and adult ones, were dressed completely similar. I have no idea why they do that, it seems that they want to confuse people intentionally) I was always wondering, how would it be to date with one of the twins.... I mean, how can you be sure you are dating with him, not with his brother?:) If I would have twins, I would buy them different clothes, that is for sure) I know that a parent would be able to differ them even despite of the clothes, but I would not want to confuse people around) That looks pretty funny, but I do not think that is much practical)

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:24 pm

I can agree that having twins may be a little difficult, but at the same time it is so wonderful. Of course, you should tell a set of identical twins apart. A lot of parents do not understand such simple thing. They buy their children the same clothes, but why cann't they understand that they are different, even if they have similar appearance.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:08 pm

If twins look like similar, it does not mean they have the same feelings, emotions and opinions, you know ;) ;) :shock: :? They have already been told apart by nature. One child can be very noisy and active, but another one can be very quiet and always behave in a good way :? :? :o So people are wrong when they think twins are entirely identical :!: :!:

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:15 pm

I would not take them apart, cause i believe it is really bad idea. they are like one thing, one soul.. they do have a lot of common, they do feel each other like anyone else and if i was rewarded by such a present of fate - twins, i would take both and would not even think of taking them apart. :!: That is why pease think twice, take both))

Return to “Future dads”