if you want to tell a set of identical twins apart

Ben_Roar

Re: if you want to tell a set of identical twins apart

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:45 am

I noticed that the parents of most of the part of the identical twins try to dress them the same way.. I am not agree with that decision. That may look really cute - but that does have lot of practical disadvantages. While the parents themselves may not experience any inconveniences with distinguishing their kids - the people around will be always confused - and not being able to tell if they are speaking with Elly or Lilly right now.. Of course - it may lead to such funny and curious occasions in he future, as Paul wrote, about the dating, for example. But I think in this case you need to think alittle bit more about the people around you)

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:15 pm

I have friends twins, we were classmates. Everybody couldn't identify them and always confused them, it was so funny to watch. But for me, they were not absolutely identical, maybe because they were my classmates and i saw them very often, almost every day, I don't know. But in my opinion, they had different features. They started to wear different clothes so everybody could distinguish them.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:07 pm

i do not think that it would be really very hard and i am sure that you would do it. if you want to tell a set of identical twins apart then the easiest way for you would be just to dress them in the other clothes, or in the clothes of different colors , in such a way you would never fail. but i think that if you are a parent of identical twins then for you it would not be very hard to tell a set of your children apart, because you would know really very well their specific features and you would do it without any difficulties. i am just sure in it. i hope that i have helped you witht the problem. good luck.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:55 pm

A lot of people are wrong, as they think that twins look alike and they should think like a one person :( :o :shock: But they are different people, they have different opinions, they like and hate different things, though they look alike. And parents often buy them the same clothes. And I think it is a bad mistake, they are really wrong ;) ;) :)

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:32 am

i do no think that it would be very hard for you because they are your children, if they actually are, and you would spend a lot of time with the and you would definitely notice that they are really very different . it is the problem for you now, but later you would understand that it is really very easy to set your identical twins apart. they may be really very similar because of their appearance but they have very different characters and i think that it would be very helpful for you. i think that you shall not worry about it, you may also dress them in different clothes, it also would help you much. wish you good luck in it.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:22 pm

I suppose that being a parent of twins can be quite a challange, personally for me, maybe somebody is happy to have twins ;) ;) ;) You should have really a lot of free time, as you should pay enough attention to both children :o :shock: And the most popolar problem of twins' parents is that they buy the same clothes and things. Remember that if children look alike, that does not mean they have the same interests.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Watch for small physical differences. Identical twins are never completely identical. There are always small physical differences that you can use to tell one twin from another.
Look for things like birthmarks, freckles, moles, and other distinguishing features. These can be used to tell twins apart.If you're just meeting a set of twins, ask a mutual friend about physical differences. Minor differences are hard to notice at first. Someone who's known the twins for awhile may be aware of a birthmark, mole, or freckle you can use to distinguish between them.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:47 pm

I am absolutely agree with you that it it can be very difficult to tell identical twins apart. Of course, by paying attention to differences in appearance and personality, however, good parents should be able to figure it out. Being a parent of twin babies is very difficult, I guess, but you get used to these difficulties in some time and you find out some tricks you can use to tell one baby from the other ;) ;) ;) ;)

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:50 pm

i do not know but if you are a parent for children then you will tell a set of them and it will not cause you any problems, i think that you shall understand it without me and everything will be alright. you will see that they are different because all children are different and in my opinion with the time you will understand it very very good. i hope that you will do it and you will see all the differences between them. in general i wish you good luck and i hope that you will be happy parent of two children, you shall definitely be proud of yourself and think that you will.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:55 am

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! We want children to be happy and smart.... Oh parenting is not an easy work! Children the twins are very identical! Parents can see their children. Identical twins are not completely identical. There are always small physical differences that you can use to distinguish one twin from the other. Look for moles, freckles and other distinguishing features. ;) ;) ;)

Return to “Future dads”