if you want to tell a set of identical twins apart

Mark27

Re: if you want to tell a set of identical twins apart

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:11 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here friends!!)) Best regards for all of you here today)) How are you doing?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I would like to agree with you Peter that it can be very difficult to tell identical twins apart. By paying attention to differences in appearance and personality, however, you should be able to figure it out. If you're a parent of twin babies, there are some tricks you can use to tell one baby from the other.And here I also can say that we should pay attention to the clothes I mean we should pay attention to the appearance of our children.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:29 am

Hi all! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! I believe that children's happiness. Children bring to our life happiness and love! Gemini is a great happiness. Identical twins are not completely identical. There are always small physical differences that you can use to distinguish one twin from the other!!! :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:37 pm

All babies are absolutelly different even if they came from the same egg. Don't try to make them simillar. I always didn't understand those parents who made their children look like copies of each other, even the haircuts and the toys. Why should a kid like purple dress when his favourite colour is yellow? Tha same with the shoes, one sister adores waering hills and the other snickers! Remember everybody is unique!

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:48 pm

wel, as for me - twins are like a total blessing, you know... Pay attention to slight differences in style. Beyond wardrobe, there may be other slight differences in style you can use to tell twins apart. Things like makeup, jewelry, and accessories are helpful tools. also perhaps you have to choose a special names according to the characteristics :lol: :lol:

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:49 pm

i do not think that for the parent it would be a real problem, of course maybe from the birth it would be little bit hard but i think that for the parent their children would be different and they would see this difference and i think that you understand what i am talking about. in general i do not know but i think that it is life of course when they are older then i think that you may just wear them in different clothes and then it would not be a problem for you and i think that you understand what i am talking about. i hope that if you are having identical twins you would not have such a problem.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 pm

well yes i think that your tips are rally very helpful and i think that you understand why they are so. of course fo the parents it would not be a great problem because i think that they would see something special and unique in every child and for them their children would be really very different and i think that you understand what i am talking about. but of course idea with the clothes is really very good and it would help not only parents but also other people for whom the children re really identical, that is what i can tell you about it. i think that a lot of people would use your tips.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 9:16 am

Haha, your theory is really interesting... of course, parents can indent the one twin for another one,... it is not that super hard in my personal point of view... and also what is intriguing for me also, is that we all are able to take into the attention how interesting it is to be able to take the advantage out of having twins... you are going to have two kids at a time! is not it convenient?! :lol: okay, I see that I have been joking too much lately and therefore, I have to cease a number of jokes per sentence... I bet that there is some trick.. maybe you have to make the different hair cut for one of brothers?!

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 8:55 am

To be honest, twins is the really very different theme for the discussion, you know... in my personal point of view, it is way much the better to have the chance and ability to raise twins... but, not every couples is able to have the chance, you know :oops: anyway, twins are the identical parts, two alike people, but with different tastes and different characters, it is really so... :) but I am always wondering when I see parent with twins, why WHY they are trying to wear the same clothes on their babies??? :x like, is not they already look alike? you want to add some detail, right? :oops:

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:59 pm

i do not know but i think that if you are a parent of identical twins then for you ti will not be a problem at all and i think that you understand my opinion about it, of course it may be really very different but i am sure that if you want to do the choice then you can always do it and if you are thinking about it then you will do it without any problems, these are your children with whom you send all the days and that is why you notice really very small differences in them and i am sure that they are and you understand it, that is why you shall not worry about it too much, i am sure in it.

Brest

Postby Brest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:56 pm

yes i understand that maybe it is not os easy as it sounds but i think that you would be able to solve that problem. i would like to talk about it. it is really the hardest thing ever to have children of the same age at the same time because you need to pay attention not only to the one child but to both and i think that it is really very hard, and on the one hand of course you can think about it and you can try to solve the problem and it is easier when you get help but if you do not get help then i think that it is really very sad, but what can be done. i think that you can do it.

Return to “Future dads”