development of your baby

Brest

Re: development of your baby

Postby Brest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:25 am

i will try to explain it to you. development of the child is a natural thing and i think that the child shall develop naturally but i do not see anything bad if you try to make this development little bit faster and better,i think that it is very good that you can show your child the right path for him or her and it would be good for the child, but of course you shall not be fanatic and you shall not do it too much and you shall not make the child too busy, think about the age of the child and take into account that it is a child. that is the thing that i can tell you about it and i hope that you understand.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:39 pm

i know that you care about it , it is normal. development of the bay is a very important thing and of course you shall understand it and you shall realise it but if you are a good parent then i think that you would try all the time to find the best ways for you an for your child and i think that you can think about it as well. in general i can tell you that life is life but you shall not forget that the more you practice the better you know something and it is about children as well, the more you study with them the smarter they are. i think that everything would be good.

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:26 am

Hi there. What about weather in your countries? Is it predictable to be a real winter or not? It is too warm in my city you know.. I am not satisfied with it. Probably I must admit that if you want to have your baby talented in some spheres and if you want to develop your baby, it would be great for him to attend some classes or courses, but remember that you should not make your baby to attend the sections you want but not him. It will be stupid and no benefits it will bring for him. Accept his opinion and I am sure that development of your baby will be successful in several different ways.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:08 am

Having a baby can be an exciting and challenging experience. You want to do everything right to help your baby develop into a healthy and happy toddler, and eventually a happy, productive adult. You may be wondering, however, what you can do to help your baby progress as they should. You can support your baby’s development if you promote mental growth, boost physical development, and encourage social and emotional learning. Play with your baby. Playing is the way that babies learn. It allows them to explore their own bodies, the world around them, and their own minds. Engage your baby in activities that make them smile and laugh to support their mental growth.

Return to “Future dads”