development of your baby

Archer

Re: development of your baby

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:54 pm

unfortunatelly i am not a father yet, but hope to become one and a good one in future :D :D So thank you a lot for saying such pleasant words, my frirend))) as for the development. i cannot really be objective here and say, that i know everything about the development, but recently i really strted reading special information about the development.. perhaps i am ready)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:41 am

Do you speak of the thing that is called the early development, when the parents try to teach kids even before they got to the school? In this case it is a good thing - but it is important not to overdo that.. This is so with many things in the upbringing.. You need not to forget, that this is a kid first of all - and first thing that he needs is your love.. Do not spoil his memories of the childhood with the constant pressure in order to make him study - there will be the school and the university ahead to do that)
The early development is the games, first of all and there are lot of the development games for the children of all ages.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:34 pm

I absolutely agree that development of a child totally depends on parents. It's like when you sow corn and gather the harvest after. Your child is that corn, and harvest is everything that you have put in your child. The more endeavor you made, the more harvest you will gather. raising a child is difficult, but it's worth it.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:10 pm

i think that it is very important to motivate our child to develop but you also do not have to be too insistent on it. you have to understand that he is just the child and for him it is normal to develop in such a way, of course you have to see the mistakes of your child and of course correct them but i think that you shall not wait from your child something really special. try to work sometimes with him, explaineverythign to him , read books, i ahveheard that for the childs development it is really veyr useful. your child is like a sponge who absorbs all the information you give to him. that it is. good luck.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:52 pm

I am sure, that not only first two years are the most important in children's life. Every period is very important :o :shock: :? :!: :roll: But first years will be very difficult for you, as you have to adjust to your child, you see ;) ;) ;) You should help to develop him from his very childhood, ask for some advice some more advanced parents ;) ;) ;)

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:24 am

i think that the development of the baby depends on the parent but i do not think the parents shall pressure on the child because of it. let your child be the child and do not make him develop faster than he has to do it. i think that of course you have to spend a lot of time with your child and you have to play some games with him but in my opinion if your child does not want to play this game then it is better not to cause the quarrels. but stil you shall worry about your child and you shall be always with him when he makes some important steps in his life.i am sure that t it would make you happier. i wish you good luck in it.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:27 pm

Of course, development of your baby and first two years of his life are very important things and main periods for your child ;) ;) ;) But meanwhile you should not think that other periods are not so important, you see :? :? You should pay attention to your child and help developing when he has any period and when he is any age, yu know.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:32 pm

Whether the child was prematurely born, injured at birth, or was a healthy, full-term infant that continued to lose weight or stay stuck at a plateau with no improvement, such lags can be tackled.Regardless of the cause, as a concern to you, it can affect the way you handle the infant's needs. To keep things in perspective, try the following:Make sure the mother's milk is adequate and if formula is substituted, that it suits the nutritional needs of the infant. Stimulate the infant by talking to it, picking it up and rocking it. Exercise the arms and legs regularly at different times of the day. There is a growing evidence that having moving objects to look at, singing and talking helps to overcome some of the developmental lag in vision and hearing.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:52 pm

Of course, you are right, the period during the first two years of a child's life is one of the most importand periods because this is a time of building the foundations. Parents should pay enough attention to their new-born child an take care about him propperly and give him enough attention, you see. These things are very important both for parents and a child ;) ;) ;)

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:00 pm

i think that you shall understand that all children develop in a different way and that is why you shall be really very careful and attentive to your child and you shall always help him to develop and you shall encourage your child to show his talents and develop them as well. i think that you understand it and you will not lose your chance to do something in your life and everything like that. i know that there are some children who do not develop as fast as other child or as fast as you expected and that is why you shall understand it and you shall not be too demanding with such a child because you may hurt him or her.

Return to “Future dads”