development of your baby

Barney40

Re: development of your baby

Postby Barney40 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:37 am

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! The first years of a child's life are very important to him! The child is actively growing and developing. The first years of a child's life are very important to parents because it's the responsible and difficult! It takes a lot to teach the child. How to hold a spoon, how to crawl and walk, how to jump and run. All the parents teach them! The first words of the first song all of this is very important for early child development! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Hello everybody here guys :lol: I am glad to be a part of this good conversation!! And here I would like to say that I agree with the creator that babies are born like a "blank page" and what the baby may become in the future initially depends on parents.Caring for a baby, ensuring safety and setting up limits is an essential part of parenting. However, parenting mistakes do happen and some mistakes may unknowingly affect your child's development.so let's pay as much as it is possible attention to their development.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:57 am

Hello guys! A very good topic for discussion! Children are our happiness! We should cherish and love our children. We must take care of the children. A child needs to feel care and love! The first years of life is really important in child development. It is very important to teach and develop the child. :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :mrgreen: :geek:

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:07 pm

I guess when you are a real person, you are really to be cared about the development of your baby, cause it is important. You have to take great pains to grow up a person, who will respect other people and be grateful. You should teach and talk to your child from his very childhood, so that you have no problems in the future. I wish you good luck in developping your baby. :D :D

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 pm

well you know i think that parents are responsible for the development of their babies and i hope that you would agree with e in this question, of course i know that a lot of parents tell that it depends not on them and they are not guilty for example that their children are not good at something but i think that they shall help their child to be the best and to be good at some things and i think that you understand what i am talking about. it is life and i think that we need to worry about our children.i hope that you would do everything in order to make your child develop in a right way.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:50 am

of course i know that development of the babies is the question that worries a lot of parents and of course it is not surprising because it is a very serious thing and i think that you understand it as well. in general i can tell you that you shall encourage your child in everything and then i think that you would relly have a developed and nice child and you would not have any problems with it and i think that you understand what i am talking about. i think that there are a lot of different games for children which shall help them to develop in a faster way. thank you for your attention.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 8:46 am

Honestly saying, this is the reason why I am still thinking about the possibility of having the child... o my personal point of view, even as not experienced man, who does not have children, I know HOW vital it is to develop your baby in the right way... but what is the right way for the upbringing of a kid?! is there any kind of strictly prescribed definition about the process I am referring to... I guess, it nay be something like this and in any case, I am really very interested in the opportunity of having some "pre-parenting" classes, where the psychologist will explain of how to act next to the baby, and who to raise a nice person.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 9:17 am

You have mentioned really precisely... the news life, the new person and surely, it is well known for all of us that this "empty fresh blank" (as you said it). it is just the obvious thing for me and definitely, we, as parents, have just the huge responsible task to make sure that the child is really going to be grown up properly, that there gonna be o that much troubles at all... you see my point?!? anyway, if you have something to add, I will tell you this... never forget that you are a loving carrying father, and your task to raise the good, faithful, intelligent personality..!!! God bless all parents.

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:42 pm

i think that you are responsible for the development of your baby and i think that you know it and you understand it as good as i am, of course all children have different abilities and i know it very good but i think that you understand that if you work with the child and you try to help your child in all possible ways then i think that it would not be too hard for you to have a smart and successful child. of course sometimes it will be hard and you will have to be patient , but it is your child and that is why if you want to do something then you will always be able to do it. just know that.

Brest

Postby Brest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:25 am

i will try to explain it to you. development of the child is a natural thing and i think that the child shall develop naturally but i do not see anything bad if you try to make this development little bit faster and better,i think that it is very good that you can show your child the right path for him or her and it would be good for the child, but of course you shall not be fanatic and you shall not do it too much and you shall not make the child too busy, think about the age of the child and take into account that it is a child. that is the thing that i can tell you about it and i hope that you understand.

Return to “Future dads”