you should childproof a bedroom

Charly

Re: you should childproof a bedroom

Postby Charly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:07 pm

You are really caring dad. To tell the truth, sometimes we forget about simple things that can save our life and health. It is one of such cases. On the one hand child’s bed seems like nothing special to worry about. Nevertheless we should choose it not only by color and design, but by the safety characteristics. We should predict all possible situations.

Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:45 pm

It is useful information for me as for a future father. Of course I will try to arrange my baby’s room as good as possible. It will be comfy, cozy, warm and beautiful room. I think I will make it in style of some fairytale story. It will be a fantastic room for my little miracle. I think I dream too much)) I don’t have a baby yet.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:04 am

Nice that it was mentioned here.. I found a article about that recently http://www.babycenter.com/0_childproofi ... m_64815.bc , maybe it will be interesting to look through for future dads) First of all, you should keep an eye on the baby - that is the main guarantee that it will be safe. I dont think that there must be some special standards for the kids dormitory. No sharp things, and the window equipped with all that is needed for the kid not to fall of from there - thought are the things that are pretty simple for a person with the common sense) But there's no point to make a room like those places with soft walls in asylums)

franky

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:53 pm

It is so sweet to discuss such themes like this one. I dream about setting a room for a little child. Unfortunately, I don’t have a child. I have chosen wrong adoption agency, which fooled me around. So now I think that surrogacy motherhood programs will help me to become a father and I will discuss such sweet things like children’s bed and bedroom with you guys.

Robb

Postby Robb » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:36 pm

in my opinion, at least first year child should live in the one room with their parents, it would be more comfortable for parents and for the child. you may watch you child and be sure that there's nothing dangerous for him. but of course after some time he would need t move to his own room i would not do it on my own because i am not a designer.there are professional who know what to do and i would hire a designer. it would take much money but for me it is not so important, it would be done fast and what is more important well.

Damien

Postby Damien » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:55 pm

You can use ordless window coverings. They are not just safe but can provide great insulation for your home. Think thoroughly about the way the window opens.You can also cover outlets and use outlet plates. Don't forget to put a smoke alarm in every bedroom. It is also very important to secure heavy furniture to prevent accidents.

Joshua

Postby Joshua » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm

When you are going to have a baby it is really very important to do everything to make the whole house or apartment safe! Of course you can hire a company which will do it for you, but there are some things you can do yourself. I’ll share some ideas which I’ve used in my own house! Check if all dangerous things such as candles or matches are out of reach. Photo frames should be put away, fireplace if there is such you should cover. Don’t forget about the angles, they should be safe. Also you should be sure that furniture and other hard things won’t fall on your baby!

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:49 pm

I haven’t become a dad yet, but I think that you are right that it is very important to make baby’s bed and bedroom safety for a baby. First of all we need to care about our baby’s health. It is our responsibility to arrange safety space for a baby. We have to think about safety of the whole apartment or house, not only baby’s bedroom.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:19 pm

i think that you shall take care about it and be ready to everything. i know that a lot of parents spend a lot of time making their child's bedroom suitable for the child and really safe . i definitely agree with you that you have to have first aid kit, because i know that children are very active and they always fall and hurt themselves and in most cases you have to have something to save him , i hope that you understand me. then i think that you shall make all the walls and thins that are in his bedroom safe for him. you shall be sure that you child would harm himself in this room. :!: :!:

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Yes, when a child appears in your life it can be both wonderful and stressful. It is something new in your life. And you have to take great pains to make him happy. Of course, I think you should childproof a bedroom. It does not mean you have to do a repairs. But you have to install a children's bed and other stuff for development.

Return to “Future dads”