you should childproof a bedroom

Howard Freeman

Re: you should childproof a bedroom

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:57 pm

Of course, I think you should childproof a bedroom if you are going to be parents. It is so important a child feels comfortable and has everything for his developing, his own space for games, his own small bed and cute wallpapers. All these things will make your child feel happy. Firstly it does not seem so, but in fact it is. I have shared my own expierence.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:37 pm

I guess that you have to childproof a bedroom, as your child is also a part of your family and he has right to have his own children's room ;) :o :shock: :? There you should install his bed, renovate wallpapers and make some kind of playground, so that your child can spend time there playing and developping :roll: :roll: :? I wish you goood luck ;) ;)

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:50 pm

when you take a small kid then for sure you must do something to make everything save for him or her :D in the west, especially the USA parents specially buy different things to make the kid save and i do really consider this way of treating the things right. Unfortunatelly not all of our parents here in Europe think the same way) ;) ;) but they should.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:36 pm

i know that very often it really takes a lot of time to make the child bedroom comfortable for yourself and your child. and i think that you also have to spend a lot of money on it because as i know child's things are really very expensive. you shall choose the color of your bedroom and decide what you want to have in your child bedroom .but i think that it would be really better if you put child's bed in your room, you would not have to get up and g to the other room and you have to be ready that you should get up a lot of time during the night. i wish you good luck and everything the best. :) :) :) :) :)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:22 pm

I think that it absolutely not so important to childproof a bedroom ;) ;) ;) But if you do, it will be wonderful both for you and your child :o :D 8-) There will be his own place, where he can sleep, play, where all his things and toys will be, so there will be some chaos only in one room, you know :lol: :lol: :D But if you do not have such opportunity, it is not a problem :roll:

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:26 am

Having children is such a great responsibility. :!: :) You should be careful even the the room color.A bedroom is meant to offer solace to its inhabitant. The paint color you choose for your bedroom should make the space seem well-coordinated and comfortable. The best bedroom paint colors typically create a soothing ambiance, but you can also opt for hues and shades that introduce a hint of passion into the mix. Avoid overly energetic colors, however, since these may make the room difficult to relax in. if you already have furniture for your bedroom, select a color. :roll:

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:03 am

i think that you really have to make everything in order to make the child's room comfortable for him and of course comfortable for ou. i do not think that it would be really very hard but still you have to worry about it. but i think that the easiest way would be just to hire the designer who would help you to do everything without any difficulties. you would not worry about it and you would get really nice bedroom for your child. i do not think that it would be really very expensive but if you want your child to have only the best things then you would have to spend a lot of money on it. wish you good luck.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:01 pm

Of course,there are so many things to think about when a new child comes into your home, and setting up a childproof bedroom is one of the most important ;) ;) :? Children spend most of their own bedrooms, so it’s particularly important that these areas be free from different dangerous things :( :( Children's safety is the most important thing.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:30 pm

You can use cordless window coverings. Blinds, shades or curtains that are raised by pull cords are dangerous to children because they can easily get wrapped around a baby’s neck. Cordless window coverings, such as “honeycomb”-style blinds, are not only safer for children, but provide great insulation for your home as well.If you have cords on your window blinds, shades or curtains, cut them off or use cord shorteners, safety tassels, or wind-ups to keep them out of reach.Since November, 2000, all window blinds sold in the United States are required to come with attachments on the pull cords to prevent a loop from forming between the slats if a child pulls on them.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:32 pm

I guess that it is very important for parents, who are going to have a child, to childproof a bedrom. But I am agree tat there are so many things to think about and to do, so it can turn out to be a very difficult time. But I think it is a very necessary process in order to make children's room not dangerous for child's living :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Future dads”