you should childproof a bedroom

Brendon

Re: you should childproof a bedroom

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:37 pm

of course we shall do it and i do not think that it will be a problem for anyone, nowadays there are so many different things with the help of which you will be able to childproof your bedroom that you can not even imagine. i do not know a lot about them as well but once i have visited such shop and i was really surprised because of it, and it was really very shocking for me to ko that all those things exist in real life. i think that you understand it. it is really very important to know that you child is not in the danger knowing that the dangers may be very serious. of course you can not watch him all the time.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:15 am

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! This is a very important topic, because a small child is very curious and persistent! A small child is very curious, because exploring the world. The child is interested in everything, baby all I want to try and touch! A little kid wants to try it not only handles but also it pulls any wire in the mouth! You need to carefully look over the baby! Try to close all sockets! To hide all the cords! To protect the Windows, put grilles or mesh. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:02 pm

Here you are my dear friends!!)) How are you doing today?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope so guys)) as an active user of this gay friendly website I would like to say that I am more than agree that we should start ffirstof of all by setting up a crib that’s safe for a child, and then adapt the remaining items in the bedroom in a way that will prevent unnecessary accidents. And please! Make sure that you have an accessible, well-stocked first-aid kit in your home.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:48 am

Hello guys! A very good topic for discussion! Children are our happiness. You should try to make the house safe for the baby! Use window guards, which can protect from dropping a young child! It is best to buy a Manege, in order that the child was safe! A small child is very curious, you have to beat careful and attentive! :mrgreen:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:31 pm

the topic is really nice. But only for the children up to 5-7 years old, then they really understand what they can do and shouldn' do. My ideas are the next; not to buy the toys with very small parts as chocking hazard is actual, put the special lockers on the windows to prevent falling down, put the extra pillows on the floor near the bed to make the accidental fallings safe, put the fence near the stairs not to worry that the baby will fall down and may others. Take care of your children)

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:03 pm

i think that it is really a very important question and i think that it would really take you a lot of time but you know on the other hand i think that you have time for that, if you are going through the surrogacy then you would have 9 months for that when your surrogacy would be pregnant with the child and i think that you understand what i am talking about. i think that you shall read in the internet about it and of course you shall talk with the people who already have children about it and you would know that it is not a problem at all. i wish you good luck and everything the best.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:55 am

i think that it plays a very important role and i think that you know what i am talking about, in general you shall not worry about :!: it too much, i think that you wold be a happy person and you would not have any difficulties in your life, of course you shall childproof your bedroom because yo know for the small child everything is dangerous because it can not control its movements and that is why child may be easily hurt. i think that you are aware of it. in general i can tell you that you may read about it some articles in the internet , there are lots of them. good luck.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 7:18 pm

well.... at least, as an experienced man, father of a child, you have the point... you gotta have the right point about it, I assume! :D you see... the matter is that I am a childless person and therefore, I have little opportunities... anyway, as for the ability to have the real way out of the whole thing, you will see that the I am a young man , still looking for the right partner to build the strong family with.. nevertheless, I am always looking for some tips, advises from experienced couples, because where else you will hear better information than from those, who have already been through it... ;) that is what I am talking about.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 9:46 am

you are right, I guess, it is the point, the main one for the safety of our little ones. you know.. :) but, guys, I will of no real help for you at all, because I do not have kids and of course, if you have the sincere interested in the whole thing ,i will tell you this....Undoubtedly and obviously that parents have to use the childproof security measures and the child will be surely okay... on the other hand, if you 're not alerted about all the stuff of the modern usage, you have to read and learn more about it..! the amount of the possible usage will be increased severely, I am sure in this.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:20 pm

it is really very important to do everything to make the whole house or apartment safe! Of course you can hire a company which will do it for you, but there are some things you can do yourself. I’ll share some ideas which I’ve used in my own house! Check if all dangerous things such as candles or matches are out of reach.
Photo frames should be put away, fireplace if there is such you should cover. Don’t forget about the angles, they should be safe. Also you should be sure that furniture and other hard things won’t fall on your baby!

Return to “Future dads”