He doesn't want a child

Bred

He doesn't want a child

Postby Bred » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:29 am

Hi!!!!I'm really scared and hurt((((((the fact that for a long time I live with a guy.... :? :? :? :? But I want further development of our relations....I want he made me aproposition...I constantly hint at it to him....But he's always joking around and I think he is not serious(((and the main problem not in it,and that I want to adopt or use surrogacy to have a child...But my boyfriend enters it into shock when I speak about children and about my great desire to become a father!!!!!Gradually I have an aversion to such a person....But I know that I love him!!!!But!!!He doesn't want kids!!!!!How?????But I see only him with our future and our children...I always dreamed about children.....Guys,help me!!!!!!What can I do????To stay with that person and move on or find a man who wants to have children and dreams about family and children????I'm just confused!!!! :( :( :( :( It is not very good situation(((((

Romeo

Re: He doesn't want a child

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:46 pm

Dear Bred! I am sorry, but i have such feeling that your boyfriend does not deserve you...I have read from this one and your previous posts that he cheated on you and he does not want to marry and have children with you...It is a big sign that he is not the one whom you need and with whom you will create a happy family.
Of course, it's great thar you are ready to become father and have kids! But first of all, you should decide whether your boyfriend is that person who will be nice father to your children....You can check by taking him to some friends' house who have kids and let him spend couple of minutes with little kids, so seeing his reaction you will absolutely know about his real character and attitude to fatherhood...

DaddyAdam

Postby DaddyAdam » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:10 pm

Hey Bred! Do not be freak out! Maybe this problem can be solved! I think the only thing you can do is to speak with your husband, openly, about how you feel. The ability to create a new life, to bring a new soul into this world, an everlasting part of your marriage and your love, is something irreplaceable. Maybe he needs to see what a baby means to you through your eyes. Additionally, it is very important for you to understand his fears and hesitations and do what you can do to help resolve them. You may discover that his biggest reasons against children are things that are solvable and will require just some time, effort and work. Believe in it!

Alan

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:20 pm

Yeah, Bred, you are quite right that this situation is not very pleasant, but you shouldn't give up. Try to get to know from your partner the reason why he has no desire for having children, and whether he doesn't want at all, or at least for this period of life. And then you may make conclusions about this relationships!

Tamer

Postby Tamer » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:42 pm

Hi everybody) I have my own opinion about that. And I think your partner has a thousand good reasons he doesn’t want children. And you may understand them all. But, in every single case, sacrificing your own happiness to keep your partner happy is a recipe for future marital discord. Choosing not to have children must come from your heartfelt desire not to have them. Be clear about your reasons for making this choice and be able to enumerate them. And beware if your list of reasons is merely a hollow echo of your partner’s.

Albert

Postby Albert » Fri May 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Your partner has a thousand good reasons he doesn’t want children. And you may understand them all. But, in every single case, sacrificing your own happiness to keep your partner happy is a recipe for future marital discord. Choosing not to have children must come from your heartfelt desire not to have them. Be clear about your reasons for making this choice and be able to enumerate them. And beware if your list of reasons is merely a hollow echo of your partner’s.Try to talk to him and understand him. With time he will change his mind! Be sure about that and be patient

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Well,dude,what can I really say to you about this one-if you really want all that in your life and all he does is joking around you and such,you have to leave the mother f*cker,dude,for real. 8-) I mean,if you really did told him about the way you feel about it all and he doesn't react the way you want him to-f*ck him and just move on to the next dick,you know what I'm saying? ;) :) Or you will stick with the dude for who knows how much time more-and there won't be no movement in the direction you need.So,don't wait for it-do everything to change it and all that. 8-) ;)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 9:24 am

But what if you’re in a serious relationship — perhaps thinking about marriage — and your partner is no-room-for-negotiation sure that he never wants children. Perhaps you’ve been on the procreation fence yourself. Or maybe you’ve always assumed you’d have kids but now this wonderful person — whom you’d really, really like to spend your life with — is making you think twice.If you’re seeking advice on this from everyone you know, know that the act of relentless questioning is giving you a signal. Because you’re conflicted. And you’re looking for the magic words that will make this right for you. Your partner isn’t asking the woman next to him on the subway whether he should have kids. He doesn’t need to. He’s resolute in his decision.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 6:04 pm

Well,what can I really say to you,my dude,about this one-you have to really decide for yourself what do you want from this life most of all,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) Do you love that man so much that you want to stay with him but instead just forget about your biggest dream to have a baby.Or you are willing to do everything to have a baby and it doesn't matter if it's gonna be him near you,somebody else or you'll be alone at all with the kid,you dig? 8-) Figure all that sh*t out for yourself and then act like you know-don't let nothing and nobody stop you on yopur way to your happiness,you know? ;) 8-)

Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:46 pm

Well,if you ask me-I can understand him-I wouldn't be willing to have some kids either in my life,at least fro now it is that way for me,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) So,it's like if you really want to have a child that hard and your dude doesn't want to even hear about it nothing at all-maybe,you should just consider finding somebody else for yuor Napoleon plans in your private life and all that,you know? 8-) :D ;) :P I mean,I can't really see no other way for you-I'm sure you won't forget yuor desire to have a child cause of some dude,and if you ask me,that's probably just wouldn't be right,you know? 8-) :idea: :geek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Return to “Future dads”