He doesn't want a child

Ben_Roar

Re: He doesn't want a child

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Paul_O wrote:When you are still young, it is better to take your time

You are right about that, Paul. There is no need to be hasty with this decision. Have some time for yourself, before you dedicate yourself to the child. I do not know any people though, who would complain about their decision to have a baby too early. But I think that there are people who do have such thoughts. There is nothing bad in that, it was worth of it anyway. But their decision could be more ...correct, if they would wait a little bit more. So if your boyfriend says tat he is not ready yet, I think that you should wait. Even if he says that he will never want kids, do not think that is is his final decision. It may change in a year or so. Time will tell.

florian

Postby florian » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:16 pm

It's a great problem when your thoughts in so important things are different. Ask yourself and him why? Why does he don't want to have a kid. Maybe he is child-free or maybe he fears of such responsible move. Or maybe he don't trust you. Tell him about it. It is possible that you will get to a right decision.

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:46 pm

sometimes it is a big problem in couples when one of the guys is eager to have the child but the other one does not want to have him. but i think that it is possible to solve nay problem in the world and this one is not an exception. you just shall talk a lot, try to explain to him what influence it may have on your relations if you do not get. you definitely shall find the compromise but whether you have to listen to him, or he has to listen to you. it is you choice, if you do not lose him and he does not want to have children then i think that you do not have the other choice. wish you good luck and i hope that you will solve this problem.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Can not understand such people who do not want to have children. Being parents is the best thing in the world. I think you should talk to your boyfrend frankly and find out why he does not want to have children. If he does not to have them at all, I guess it is better to break up with him. Personally I can not imagine my future without a child.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:11 am

No news from the guy who started this topic.. That is a pity) Though I do not think that we would have some good news.. This guy was pretty nervous and emotional, and I do not think he would be able to make any kind of a compromise with his fiance. that is pity. I do not understand people who are living their life like taking a part in a race of some kind. In my case, we both do want a kid, me and my fiance. But if my fiance would want to wait for some years, I would easily accept that. I am not 40 yet, neither is he. so what is the rush? I think that rush never leads people to any good actions or decisions. Especially concerning the family errands.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:31 pm

I understand how horrible you can feel. I can not understand such people who do not want to have children. They are so wonderful. If my boyfriend did not want to have a child I even do not know how I would feel. Maybe I would broke up with him. But you are not me, so try to talk to him honestly and find out the reason, why he does not want it.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:04 pm

I do not think that it is a very big problem, when your partner do not want to have a child :roll: :? :? :shock: :o Maybe he is not quite ready for that. If he does not want to become a father, you should not have a child, as it can ruin your relationships or your partner will not love this child, what can cause a lot of serious problems, you know :shock: :? :? :(

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:07 pm

well if he does not want to have a kid, perhaps he is not ready yet :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: who really knows what is in his head... i guess the first thing you need to do is to talk about it with him. But if he does not want kids in principle, and you do.. then it is a problem and you have to decide it properly, you know? That is why... be sencible, my friednd. talk to him first :D

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:59 am

Hello!)
I think that you should think about your future - do you need such a windy person? He dont want to marry you, neither wants a child. I think it means that he is not ready to do serious actions with and for you. Its a pity - but the fact. Maybe he is not your couple?

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:46 am

I can tell now, that I joined the ranks of guys, who can say they do not want kids... Sounds strange, isnt it?:) the truth is that we decided not to adopt a baby, as we were planned to do just a few weeks ago.. And we did that for a good reason. By this example I want to show that it is not that terrible to wait for alittle bit with such a decision - and if your partner does not want to have the kid - it is his right, and you should not force him to do that.. I already have one kid - and I think that I need to concentrate on that for some time now.

Return to “Future dads”