He doesn't want a child

Ben_Roar

Re: He doesn't want a child

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:46 am

I can tell now, that I joined the ranks of guys, who can say they do not want kids... Sounds strange, isnt it?:) the truth is that we decided not to adopt a baby, as we were planned to do just a few weeks ago.. And we did that for a good reason. By this example I want to show that it is not that terrible to wait for alittle bit with such a decision - and if your partner does not want to have the kid - it is his right, and you should not force him to do that.. I already have one kid - and I think that I need to concentrate on that for some time now.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:24 pm

ii really think that it may be a very big problem for you and your partner because if you want to have the child and he does not want then i think that you would never live happily. you would always think about the children and would always ask him about it and of course this thing would irritate him much and he would not want to be happy with you. i think that everything would be alright and one of you would change his opinion, but still i hope that your partner would change the attitude to children and would want to have children . you would be really very happy together, he just does not understand it.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Oh, why are you so nervous :?: :?: :?: :? :shock: It is not the end of the world :!: Yourboyfriend just does not to have a child yet. You should at least appreciate he tell you the truth. I think that the reason is very primitive, maybe he is just not ready for that ;) ;) ;) I guess in some time he will suggest you by himself to adopt a child ;) ;) :x

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:18 pm

Do not be so confused about that. Your boyfriend realizes that being a parent requires a lot of hard work and responsibility :shock: :? :o And so you should be ready to face any difficulties and solve any problems immediately. So maybe he is not ready yet for that.I am sure one day he realizes he wants to be a father and you will have nice children in the future.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:51 pm

the fact that you want to have children, does not mean that your partner would want to have children as well. i think that it would not be so. and in my opinion you have to be ready to it. if he does not want to have children then i think that you may convince him that having children is really great and he would be really happy because of it. i do not know whether it would actually work but i think that you shall ask him about it. you shall show him that you want to have children so much and it is important for you, and if he loves you then he would definitely support you with this idea.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:29 pm

I am sorry, but i have such feeling that your boyfriend does not deserve you...I have read from this one and your previous posts that he cheated on you and he does not want to marry and have children with you...It is a big sign that he is not the one whom you need and with whom you will create a happy family.
Of course, it's great thar you are ready to become father and have kids! But first of all, you should decide whether your boyfriend is that person who will be nice father to your children....You can check by taking him to some friends' house who have kids and let him spend couple of minutes with little kids, so seeing his reaction you will absolutely know about his real character and attitude to fatherhood.

Nick

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here!!I am glad to see alll of you here today :D Bred..I am really sorry about such situation that has happened with you.I agree with guys` opinions that it is really awful when your dear and belong partner doesn`t want to have baby!!But youn know Bred maybe he can be just not ready for such a huge step in his life :?: Besides, maybe he is afraid of the responsibility towards you and a future child? I guess, this man can be unsure also in your feelings...of in his own feeling to you! You know Bred ,maybe you should speak about it ,cause in my opinion it is a real important situation.And I think that it should be reconsidered.

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:12 pm

i think you shall talk about it, as it may cause a lot of problems in your relations and you would not know what to expect from the future, i think that it is really very dangerous and it is better not to do such things. if you understand that he does not want to have children and he does not think about the then it is better to break with him and do not even think about further relations, because your views on the life are different and i think that they would never be the same. i wish you good luck , i hope that you have enough arguments to convince him to have children ,i really believe in it. i wish you good luck and everything the best.

sleepyfrog

Postby sleepyfrog » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:30 pm

what I would recommend, is honestly try not pushing on him. Quite likely he needs a bit more of time to get some more thinking. What I can tell you for sure is that pushing on him, definitely will not work, and as a result you partner might get disaffected and lose the interest in having plans for future kids at all. So the best thing to do is just give him some more time, and who knows, maybe tomorrow he will come up with his proposal, asking for your opinion regarding some kids himself ;)

Seth1987

Postby Seth1987 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi Bred, I'm really sorry, but I think that your man doesn't deserve you. I know it's hard to read, but the man who can't make your happy and make your dream comes true is not the person you should built your relationship with. I understand that it would be really difficult to forget him your past, but you have to. Time will pass and you will meet another good man who will want to have a baby with you. Everything will be fine, you only need to believe in it. Everyone deserves to be happy, so don't give up. All your dreams come true, you just need a right person. ;)

Return to “Future dads”