He doesn't want a child

Boni

Re: He doesn't want a child

Postby Boni » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:38 pm

i think that you will be bale to make him change his opinion. thank you. talk to him about it, make him understand that you really want to have children and for you it is really very important. of course if he does not want then it will be very hard to convince him in the other thing, but i think that everything is possible and it will not make a grat deal for you, i am just sure in it and i think that you understand me very very good. i hope that you will make the right decision and you will not have any problems wit your partner and this thing, because otherwise i think that you will not be happy together.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:33 pm

Hi all! A very good topic for discussion! Because love is a very evil and blind! This is the case, you love and not eminent that your guy was not worthy of you! You must overcome your feelings! You need to try to look at your relationship from the other side! It is very important to love yourself and appreciate. You are a very good and kind person! Love yourself is very important in a relationship! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:23 am

Hello everybody here friends :geek: I am glad to be here with all of you here today)) How are you doing guys?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today??I hope yes)) so you know my dear, I am really sorry about such fact that your partner doesn't want to have baby.. And you know nowadays such problem becomes very actual unfortunately.. It is really hard to understand but people really care only about themselves, they only want to live for themselves.. And it is really very sad as for me.. I am really sorry about your situation..

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:47 am

Hi there ) The problem of being parents is really not only the problem of straight couples by the gay also. Some people would like to be child-free and live their lives. And to some extand it's ok, every person can deside what is best for him. You need to talk with your partned and ask about the reasons of this decision. If the simple talk doesn't help visit some of your friends who already have a baby and show him how cute they can be. The last stage can be the shrink) If nothing hepls try to think yourself is he really serious about your relations or maybe you need to find somebody else! Everything is up to you, good luck)))

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Hello guys! How are you? What's new with you? Very bad topic for discussion. It's not a good situation... I don't even know what to advise you! I understand that you very painful and not nice, but you need to understand why your boyfriend doesn't want kids! I think the only thing you can do is to talk to your husband openly about what you feel. :mrgreen:

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 9:30 am

I am sorry to tell you this, but it seems to me that you are really panicking on the empty space... :shock: please, stop making the big drama out of this question... I am sure that you will have more opportunities later on.. have you ever thought about the possibility of your partner not to have the CURRENT desire to have kids?! :roll: he maybe be simply not ready for this step, and I am telling you., if you will push on him ,it will be really over! not everyone is willing to devote all the life to children, have you thought about it?! be more attentive and thoughtful to those, who you really love... it is important ad priceless.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Unfortunately there are many situations here where one partner doesn't want to be a father... Crazy I should say...... I can not imagine your pain in this deal. It is really crazy I should say. In any case I can say that it happens so often when one of couple doesn't want to be a father. And frankly speaking it is really awful. . I recommend you to give some time for your partner maybe in a time his opinion will change. . If you love him you should wait but if you immediately want to have children so... No recommends in this case. .. I am sorry about you really...... :( :shock:

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:21 pm

it is really very bad for you but i think that you know it on your own. i think that it is not good when people are having some conflicts because of it and i think that you know it and you understand it. but i hope that even if you have a problem about that and even if you worry about it that you would be able to overcome it and solve it and i hoe that it would be really so, i think that you understand what i am talking about and you can think about it, thank you for your attention, wish you good luck and i really hope that you would never be unhappy in your life. i do not have what to tell you more.

Edgar

Postby Edgar » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:18 pm

Nowadays it is a usual practice when a lot of people do not want to have children at all. If your boyfriend doesn't want to hear even about it, than I think that you should make a taugh decision: either he or a child. Or you may stay with him and try to convince him, but to tell you the truth, I don't think that your relationships would be long.

Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:12 pm

If your beloved don't want a child, than yuo should either stick to his proposition, or to try to convince him to have a child. Perhaps your husband is affraid of the thought of becoming a father. Try to speak with him and find out the reason of his behaviour. I think that if you'll talk to him and get to know the reason than you can understand what to do next.

Return to “Future dads”