He doesn't want a child

Dorian

Re: He doesn't want a child

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:15 am

Of course, it seems that this question is very hard but if to think carefully, than you may understod that there are only two way outs. Either you should convince your partner and t have a baby, or to broke up with your partner and find another one or to have a baby alone. You should choose what are the most important things for you.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:15 pm

you sound hysterical, maybe you need to calm down a bit?:) Give your partner some tie to consider. Tell him that you can wait for some time of course, that you are not planning to have a baby this week. But that you would really want that in the future, in a few years, What is the haste for? You are not a woman of 45 years old, you know - you can take some more time to consider) Do not make any hasty decisions.. Have you watch the Lord of the Rings? Remeber the Treebeard? Be like him, dont be hasty)) One never makes any right decisions in the condition like you have now, and the condition is pretty bad, according to the number of smiles

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:03 am

Or maybe you’ve always assumed you’d have kids but now this wonderful person — whom you’d really, really like to spend your life with — is making you think twice.
If you’re seeking advice on this from everyone you know, know that the act of relentless questioning is giving you a signal. Because you’re conflicted. And you’re looking for the magic words that will make this right for you. Your partner isn’t asking the woman next to him on the subway whether he should have kids. He doesn’t need to.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:06 am

Well you know I am a little bit sad to hear such words because for me my beloved one is the most important person and he always support my opinion,he is always try to achieve what we want and to hear that he is not ready for family is quite difficult for me. But hopefully we don't have such situation nowadays. My beloved one really loves children he can not imagine his life without children, to my mind he was ready for children from the very childhood :lol: for him to be a father means to achieve the most important success

Return to “Future dads”