can you say that you are a good father?

franky

Re: can you say that you are a good father?

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:36 pm

I cannot say that I am a good father. I even cannot say that I am a father, while I have failed on this way. I wanted to adopt a child so much, but I didn't manage to do this. I was not so careful in choosing an adoption agency. Maybe I just was too silly to understand that not every agency is reliable, and should be double proved and checked before applying for adoption process.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:45 pm

I think that it will be for the kid to decide if you were a good or bad father.. when the child will grow up - only then it will be able to look behind on it's past life and say - was the childhood happy, what skills and wisdom did you give for him to use. To be a good father means to understand that each action of yours, and every word that you say to your kid - it is a seed that will grow sooner or later. When it will grow - one will see, if that seed was good or bad one) Only time will tell if the father was good or bad one, I think) Of course - sometimes you see parents that are awful, without a doubt.. But in those occasions they cannot be even called parents, in my opinion.

Robb

Postby Robb » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:19 pm

now i am not a father but i will be the father in a few months and i am sure that i will be a good father. i think that i do not have the other choice. in my life i know what is a good and happy family. i had a good example which gave me my parents. they were the best parents in the world and i would like to be just like them. i think that i will follow some of their methods because it is worth doing. children should live in happy families and should watch their parents love each other and love their children.

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:12 pm

I cannot say that I am a good father, because I am hot a father now. Nevertheless I hope I will be a father in the near future. I have applied for the surrogacy program but it failed. I will apply one more time. I think I will be a good father. I am going to be a single parent, but maybe I will meet a good gay, who would be happy to a father too.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Even if this may sound as if I would brag, but yes, I can call myself a good father. The one and only reason why I can say this with such confidence , is the fact that my daughter is smiling now! Though it is time for her to sleep.. Seems that she will be an owl) You are a good father when your kid is happy) But it takes long long years to tell for sure. When your kid will grow up, and become an admirable person, then you can say for sure that you were a good father, and that "mission is accomplished". Some fathers may fail to be good enough in some periods of kids life.. I think that while the child is growing up it changes you as well as it changes itself.

florian

Postby florian » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:08 pm

For now, I can't say it cause I have no any children. But I hope, soon, very soon I'll become a happy father. And I'll be not just good I'll be the best father for my kid. I am ready to do everything to prove it. I'll spent all my time with him, I'll do all things he interested with him. I'll know about all his problems and glories. I'll do it

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:43 pm

you know , i am not a father yet and i do not know whether i will have children in the future. but still i think that my partner and i will think about the child, we shall have him because it is the happiness. and as i read here all fathers are satisfied with parenting although it is very difficult. i think that i will be a good father, i know that it is very hard and i shall be prepared for it but i am not worse than anybody else and i think that i will succeed. i do not love children very much but i think that with my child things will be much different. hope that for my child i will be the best parent in the world. :D :D

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:36 pm

My boyfriend and I do not have children yet. So I can not say with confidence I am a good father. But I am sure I will make everything possible to make my child happy. I will give him enough time and attention. I will love him, teach him and grow up in a propper way. I wish every parent did everything possible for his child.

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:07 am

I can say that I am a marvellous father for my imagined kid)) I think it is not for you to decide, if you are a good or a bad father. When your kid will grow up, when he will find his own place in this life, then he will be able to tell you, if you were a good father or a bad one. Being a father is a "process" that lasts all your life, after you had the kid. And on the different stages of your life you may show both wisdom and foolishness in relations with your child. So the conclusion can be made only when your own child becomes a parent, and the cycle starts all over again. that is my opinion. So no one on this forum can answer this question yet)

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:35 pm

I do not want to praise me, but I hope I am a wonderful father, and mu husband also is. We adopted our son half a year ago. And now we are so happy parents, we have a real miracle. We try to do everything for our child. We want he become a real man, who will help and respect other people and who will be loved and respected.

Return to “Future dads”