can you say that you are a good father?

Mike Liner

Re: can you say that you are a good father?

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Yeah, I entirely agree that being a father and grow up your child is very difficult. But if you decided to have a child you should understand that you are responsible for him and you have not any way back ;) ;) ;) Now I can say with confidence that I am not still ready to become a father. But when I decide to have a child, I think I will do everything possible and impossible for him.

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:13 pm

i think that there is no clear term or notion as a good father... this means a lot of factors.. a lot of things.. that is why, i may say that - if you want to be good then love your kid, be caring and loving. be a role model for your kid and do ot shout each time you do not ike something in your child... Also help him or her when he or she needs it, you know ;)

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:52 am

Yes, agree with you! It is difficult for me to answer this question right now, because I am not a father (yet), but I completely agree that you have tp spend some time every day...If you work takes practically all your free time - I think that you should change it, because you always be sad to miss something important in the life of your child...Also you should respect, love, listen and maintain)))

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:55 am

I do not want to brag about this - but I am sure that when our Susan will start to talk in a few years - she will say that I am the best dad! Well - and my husband Mike is the best dad as well) I think that on this stage of my child's development - i am doing pretty good with her upbringing. She is healthy, she is laughing more then crying - those are the main indicators of the child's happiness in this age, I think. We will see, what will the future brings - and how will I be able to keep up with her when she is going to be the teenager - and then will become an adult person... When you are a father, you always have to improve yourself and see your kid from the new position.

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:50 pm

Yes< I strongly believe that I'm a good father for my two children, my little curly haired angels. Why? - you may ask. Because I love them so much, and try to spend as much time as I can together with my kids. No matter what we do, we just spend time together. we can play games, go for a walk, feed swans or some other thing to do. the main word is TOGETHER.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:29 pm

i think that you know already that i am not a parent yet and that is why i do not know, but still i hope that i would be a good father. i think that it may be even very hard. but if you love your child and for you parenting is more important that anything else then i think that it would not be very difficult for you. that is for sure. just try to be friend for him, do not let yourself be angry or even violent. just always be with your child and pay him as much time as possible, because for children it is very important especially at such a young age. that is what i think about it. hope it would happen very soon. :) :) :) :)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Unfortunately, I do not have my own child yet, you see, so I can not say if I am a good father, but I hope I manage to be him in my future ;) ;) ;) Of course, I think that being a good father is pretty difficult. But it does not mean you should allow everything your child, it does not mean you are a good father, it means that you can not discipline your child ;) ;) ;)

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:35 pm

I am not a father yet, you see ;) ;) ;) But I hope I will become a good father in the future ;) ;) First of all, I think that being a good father, means being a fair father. So that you should make your relations with your child strong and make him trust you. You should give him also enough attention in order he does not feel alone and make bad things.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:06 pm

i have said it a lot of time , i am not a father yet and that is why i can not tell you whether i am a good father or not. but i may think whether i would be a good father. i am not sure that i really know what to be a good parent but i try to find the answer. i thin that for us and for the child these are two different things. i think that you shall be attentive and spend a lot of tie with your child, you shall know everything about him,and have such relations that your child would not be scary to tell you anything. you shall be really very close to each other. but still i hope that i would be a good father for my child in the future.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Plug this time into your schedule. Maybe your best nights for your children are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. Take the time to put in extra care during those days, and don't let other commitments get in the way.If you have more than one child, then you should make time to see each child individually, so your unique relationships can develop.If you're so tired that you can't possibly make yourself get up to basketball with your son/daughter, do something else with him/her instead, like watching a basketball game or a basketball-themed movie. It's important that you're there in some capacity.

Return to “Future dads”