can you say that you are a good father?

Nick

Re: can you say that you are a good father?

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:09 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here!!How are you today??I hope you have nice mood for our conversation :lol: 8-) So I unfortunately I am not a father yet :roll: But my partner and I really dream about children!!WE would like to have our house full of children`s laugh!!My partner says me that I will be really a good father,cause as I love children so no one loves more than I. :D Maybe he is right,but I am looking forward to such moment when I touch my little baby...Oh I even have some tears in my eyes!!No I am not a weak person,simply such theme ,about children is very importnat and sensitive for me!

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:41 pm

i can not tell you that i am a father at all and i think that you understand it, i am a single person and that is why i do not think about it. i am young for that and that is why i think that it is too early for me to think about it and to worry about it. i want to move further in my life and i think that now the child will be on my way and what is more important i do not even have a person who will be a good father for my child , i think that you understand me. but i hope that n the future i would tell you that yes i am a good father and i am really proud of myself. it is really very important for me.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:35 am

Here you are dudes!! I am very very glad to write here for you on this gay friendly website!! How are you doing today?? I hope you are in a good mood for our conversation today)) Unfortunately I am not a father yet.. But i have a dream that in the nearest future I will be happy father thanks for surrogate program!! I hope that I will be good father and my partner says the same.. I am very kind person and for me it is a pleasure to spend time with children. I like them a lot if to be true and I hope that I will achieve a dream in the nearest time.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:24 am

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! Our children bring to our life happiness and love! Children give us the meaning of life! We try to give children the best... We want children to be happy and smart.... Oh parenting is not an easy work! I think that dad should love and help the child. The Pope is very important for a child because dad knows everything. Children aspire to be like their parents...We must love and support the child. We need to appreciate and respect the views of the child. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:09 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) Nice to be here with all of you today)) How are you doing?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today guys?? I hope yes)) You know my dear, I would like to say that I am not a father yet unfortunately. But without any doubts I can say that I dream about it a lot.. To be a happy father is really my dream guys. So I don't know if I am right, but i can say that I can be really good father, because I am looking forward to this period when I am keeping my child near my heart and I think that I will be good father because I will love this kid!!

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:57 pm

Hello guys! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! Parents is our happiness and our life. We should follow the example. No matter what age your child is or how many children you have, you should know that the job of a father is very difficult! If you want to be a good father, you should allocate time each day for your child. :mrgreen:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:10 pm

my dear friends yhis is really very ambiguous question. IA person can't give absolutelly real mark to himself and say ' I'm an A class father'. We all do mistakes and try to fix them, we all learn, find ourselves. I hope, I'm a good father, because try to do all my best to the child and his happy life, but this is how i see myself) :roll: :) ;)

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:38 pm

hi to you all guys, i am really glad to visit this section, however i was a bit afraid to talk about this.. cause i am a nineteen year old person and i have never seen myself a real parent yet. still i guess that a good father is a person who cares about his child and grow p him or her ike a real parent, if yo do nderstand me ;) ;) ;) ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:56 pm

of course personally i can not tell you it because i am not a father at all and that is why i think that it would be stupid for me to talk about it. but you know in general i can tell you that it is life and i think that if you want to be the father and i you are dreaming about it then you would definitely be a good father and i do not even have any doubts in it. of course i know that some people face some difficulties and they think that they are bad parents but i think that with the time they realise that it is not so and they are really good parents, i think that your main goal is to raise a good person.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:59 pm

it can mean really a lot and I think that every person thinks about it in a very different way and yo realise it. you know i do not think that you shall care about your child too much. it is really very important and I think that you realise what i am talking about, it is a serious thing and you know it. all people want to be responsible parents but you know not all of them pay attention to it and that is why they are not really responsible but i do not think that it would be hard for you to be responsible if you really want, i think that the most important thing is a desire and you know it. thank you.

Return to “Future dads”