can you say that you are a good father?

DennyDe

Re: can you say that you are a good father?

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 8:49 am

No, I definitely can not say so, because I am not a father...BUT... if you ask me about this, I will tell you that I have the huge desire to become the good and best parent for the future kid (or kidS, who knows how many I am going to have)... and, you know, I see this as the good reason to live..why else we have to live if we will not give the birth to a ababy, or at leats to adopt one and give the hope into the bright future...?! I see the destiny and part of meeting the right person to move i together, to start the family, and have the child together... anyway, as for characteristics of a good father - he HAS to be wise, with a nice sense of humor and really generous.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:46 pm

yes i think that i am able to tell you something like that, but if you need advice i can tell you that give all your love to the child an di think that it is everything that the child needs and you would be the best parent for your child, of course a lot of things can be told about it as well but you know i really think that it plays a very important role if you are thinking about it and i really hope that everything that you do in your life would be only good for you and for your child. that is what i can tell you about it and i hope that you understand it. i hope that you see that very clearly.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Hi everybody and everyone here on this website))) how are you doing? I am a normal father, I can not say that I am a fantastic father or even maybe good father because to my mind I should study a lot about parenting. But I think that I am good father just for one reason. I love my little son and I want to say that I will respect him in any case, I will always support him. I say it because I am sure in my actions without any doubts. Be a good parents means to be a good example for your baby. All in all I want to commit myself to my child.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi dear audience. I am super glad to meet you here . I support you, we need to love our children and if your love is committed to them so you can call yourself as a good father. And of course don't forget about responsibility. You know I want to say that love, I mean parent's love should contain all characteristics something like this :ready to support in any situation, ready to understand and help in any way. You as a parent should not forget that it is important to show your love for your children to understand that you have the best feelings to them

George86

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:09 pm

So I can call myself as a good father because I am ready to do everything for my children. Everything!!! It is difficult to be a good father at all but parenting gives me some power to change in a better way, to be a good and motivated father. I think that not each person but most of them is ready to commit himself in this upbringing process. And I am one of them. I am sure that I will be a fantastic and a good father not once, I am a good father now. But I am not so kind, because I remember about discipline and being a good father. Nowadays there are little such good parents

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:50 pm

Though planning "daddy time" for your kids each week is a great way to strengthen your relationship, you should also try to be there for important milestones in their lives. Arrange your work schedule so that you can be there for your son/daughter's first day of school, your son/daughter's first big sporting event, or your son/daughter's high school graduation. Your children will remember these moments for the rest of their lives, and having you be there will mean a lot. You may be very busy when one of your kids is about to hit a milestone, but if you miss out, you'll regret it later on. You should also be present to teach your children how to complete the basic tasks of life. You can help your son use the bathroom, teach your children to brush their teeth properly, help them learn how to ride a bike, and teach them to drive when the time comes. You can also teach your sons how to shave and maintain good hygiene. Your kids will need you to learn the big life lessons as well as the small everyday tasks.

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:35 pm

Yeah. I can say so. All of us have different approaches as for being a good father and for all of us it is quite different. I always remember that being a father is a really great thing. And I have assured in it. It is true that you might recognize that there are lot of things you would not like of course, but you always need to remember that the benefits and the joy . Surely that if you made such a step of being father you should love your child and of course be pretty responsible. Being a good father is like your main aim in this life.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:50 pm

I think it is not for you to decide, if you are a good or a bad father. When your kid will grow up, when he will find his own place in this life, then he will be able to tell you, if you were a good father or a bad one. Being a father is a "process" that lasts all your life, after you had the kid.
And on the different stages of your life you may show both wisdom and foolishness in relations with your child. So the conclusion can be made only when your own child becomes a parent, and the cycle starts all over again. that is my opinion. So no one on this forum can answer this question yet

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:50 am

You know when you decide to have a child, i guess you are already a father, cause you haev decisded to take a great responsibility and be a role model to a small copy of you.
that is a reason to praise yourself already. however i am sure, firmly sure that you cannot be completely sure in how to be a good father. what characteristic should one have. most of all i think you should love your child, be a base, so to say. and no matter how naughty he or she is - you have to be near and just help whatever happens. For me it is the main sign of a good father.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:42 am

I think that it is like art to be a father . Moreover good father. Before becoming a dad I was recognized that I should learn something about it and everything predicted to be great. I suppose you simply should be a responsible, I mean stand your baby on the first place than anything else, just in this case you will manage with everything and will be respected by your own child. It predicts to be really successful thing, don't you think? I love my children and I shoe this love to my children in all possible ways and they appreciate it . I can call myself as a good dad I guess

Return to “Future dads”