help to find the agency

Natan Scot

help to find the agency

Postby Natan Scot » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:40 am

Hi guys, My name is Natan and if you are active users, we've already spoken))) I have, or better to say my partner and I have a small problem, you know. we've been searching for some time already a good surrogacy agency. My friends were using such agency in the UK and they said it was dreat, quick and firm. (for those who is in the UK - http://www.britishsurrogacycentre.com) but here, although i am an American, i cannot find an agency which is really good... No comments and we are not sure in any of them. guys, please help. Maybe in Canada or even Mexico, doesn't matter.. We'll go even there)

Tomy

Re: help to find the agency

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:33 pm

Actually, I am looking for the agency which will help me to adopt a child. But I have found one agency for surrogacy motherhood. I think you are lucky, while this agency is in the USA. It is Center for Surrogacy Parenting CSP. I don’t have any acquaintances who tried this agency, but there feedback section on their website, so you can read.

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:45 am

Hello Natan!
there is one that I can advice you by the experience of my friends - http://www.circlesurrogacy.com . There are many pluses to that choice - especially since you are american - they situate in Boston. the couple that I know - they already have their kid, for several months now. I was speaking ot them regarding this topic - and they said that this is a very good agency to choose - regarding prices, regarding location (especially for you.. my friends are americans as well), and regarding to their LGBT policy. they have all the legal issues dealt with, all your rights, including parental rights are protected. So if you will decide to make this agency choice - write me afterwards, will need to know your experience as well, if I'll decide to use this one)

franky

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:39 pm

I have heard about some surrogacy agencies in the USA. I don’t remember exactly which of them are situated there. I remember CSP center for surrogacy parenting, if my memory serves me right. I will have a look and maybe will find some for you. I am looking for good surrogacy agency too, so this theme is interesting for me.

Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:23 pm

If the agency is really good, maybe it is worth going to other country. In this case, distance is the last thing to worry about. You should choose the right agency and other questions can be solved. Moreover, maybe it is cheaper to go through surrogacy program in other country. You know it is relatively cheap in the countries with their own currency, because it can be lower than dollar or euro.
Last edited by Garis on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Garis

Postby Garis » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:23 pm

If the agency is really good, maybe it is worth going to other country. In this case, distance is the last thing to worry about. You should choose the right agency and other questions can be solved. Moreover, maybe it is cheaper to go through surrogacy program in other country. You know it is relatively cheap in the countries with their own currency, because it can be lower than dollar or euro.

Mike

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:07 pm

Hi there! My surrogacy program was successful. So I have a son and a happy family now. I have gone through the surrogacy program with the help of BioDads. They have helped me a lot. I would never do it all by myself. I hope that it will help you to make up your mind about the right agency to choose. I wish you good luck in your program!

Matthey

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:36 pm

agency for a long time. I am going to work with BioDads surrogacy agency. They provide service for a single parents and that is perfect for me. No doubts they also offer their service for the gay couples too. I wish you good luck in your research!

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:35 pm

I read about Biodads agency.. And some guy on this forum said that he used it - and now he is a happy father of a beautiful girl. Only thing that upsets me is that no one gives the contacts.. I think I will have to ask him about that privately. Anyway - I've seen this name on several sites already - I think it is worth to try. There are some questions that I would like to ask before choosing some particular agency, of course. About the types of surrogate programs they use - I read about that recently - pros and cons of straight and host surrogacy. So does anyone have some more info on this Biodads agency? Location, services, prices? Or any other agency?

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:22 pm

I've being using the services of the Biodads agency, and I was completely satisfied with the services and the result. We both were, me and my husband. All was perfectly clear in terms of the contract conditions and all the answers to the questions, that we had during the process, were clear and transparent. I live in England, though we did not have any problems with transferring the kid to our country, and giving him the UK citizenship. So I can advice you this particular agency, basing on my own experience. It would be wise of you to look trough some other options, that were represented in this topic, just to compare and to find what suits you the most.

Return to “Future dads”