help to find the agency

Easton

Re: help to find the agency

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:09 pm

i know that it is very difficult to find the right agency. but you have a lot of time and nobody rushes you, it is better to spend more time on looking for the best agency than choose the first one and just lose your money. of course it is your choice and i can not insist on doing anything but still it is my advice. look for the agencies in different countries and do not listen what they tell you about their agencies, talk with people who have gone through it and are satisfied with the work of this agency. if you know that there are some negative comments then it is better to choose the other agency.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:14 pm

Finding the right agency is very serious and important mission. Unfortunately, I can not help you, as we have not done it yet. I think you should ask for some help or advice your friends or parents. Mayby read some infirmation about the agency in the Internet. I wish you to choose the right one and adopt a wonderful child.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Hi, dude! As I can understand you are going to become a father. And I would like to congratulate you as it is so wonderful. My boyfriend and I also adopted our son half a year ago. And I advise you to find a good lawyer and consult with him firstly. I think he will help you to find the agency, as he knows the laws of your country better.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:48 pm

I am not going to have a child in the nearest time, so I have not thought about the details and how to find a better agency, you know ;) :( :o :shock: :? :| But I hope I can give some useful advice. Firstly, I think you should surf the Internet in order to find any agency and pay great attention at other people's recommendations, good luck ;) ;) ;)

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:47 pm

There are a lot of them in each country. tell where do you live? I heard that if you decided to get a kid, the best way is an agency or surrogacy centres. if i realy get a chance to become a dad I would choose surrogacy centres. i really want tot be a dad. abiological one i mean. It would be something i am sure! ;) ;) Although it might be quite expencive, i guess.. but it does not matter. :D

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:32 pm

sometimes it becomes really ver hard to find a good agency but i a sure that yo would succeed in it. i think that you do not have to worry about such thing because definitely if you want to find the agency then you would find it. there so many of them that you would not have to spend any time and efforts on it. but i think that the quality of the agency depends on how much money you are ready to spend on it as you know that prices differ much from agency to agency and you have to be ready to spend a lot of ,money if you want to have a good service. i hope that you agree with me. that is it. good luck.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Oh, it is so wonderful that you are going to become a parent and adopt a child with the help of surogacy agency, you now :) ;) :o :shock: :? This process is a very difficult one, so you should be ready to face any difficulties. I guess you should surf the Internet more thoughrly and you will manage to find an agency in our country ;) ;) ;)

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Hello, Natan :!: :!: :!: Who is life been treating you :?: :? I see that everything is going well, if you are planning to have a child and become a parent. You should understand that this process is not an easy one, so you should take great pains to manage to achieve success in this deal. I wish you good luck, become a parent and being a good father.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:03 pm

you know as i have said i do not have children and that is why i can not tell you definitely from my own experience but still i am interested in this question as i am preparing to become a dad and i have read a lot about it. the first thing i want to tell you that i am against the international surrogacy and that is why i do not advise you doing it. i think that it would cause a lot of problems and you have a bit chance that you would not get your child. that is why i think that you shall think about it a lot and be sure that it is worth it. look for the agencies in your country , i do not think that there are a lot of them.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:28 pm

And some guy on this forum said that he used it - and now he is a happy father of a beautiful girl. Only thing that upsets me is that no one gives the contacts.. I think I will have to ask him about that privately. Anyway - I've seen this name on several sites already - I think it is worth to try. There are some questions that I would like to ask before choosing some particular agency, of course. About the types of surrogate programs they use - I read about that recently - pros and cons of straight and host surrogacy. So does anyone have some more info on this Biodads agency? Location, services, prices? Or any other agency?

Return to “Future dads”