help to find the agency

Mikey

Re: help to find the agency

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:38 pm

Hi guys, Natan!!! I know that a lot of people are searching for some agemcies, with the help of which, the want to adopt a child :roll: :roll: :roll: I think that it is not very easy to find a good and right agency right for you, which will act due to laws and will be able to help you :shock: :shock: I think you should surf the Internet looking for it and also you can ask some of your friends about this.

Nick

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Hello guys :twisted: ;) Hello Natan)))I would like to help you to find the right agency!!I hope that my advice will help you!So I can recommend you this good website which can help you achieve success in your parenting. panaxcenter.com This agency gives you 100% GUARANTEE of positive result.And I am sure in it.Cause i have a lot of friends who used this website and now they are happy fathers.Moreover there is a wide database of gay-friendly donors and surrogate mothers who meet all individual needs and requirements.And you know what else?They use the latest techniques and best methods with the help of which they achieve positive results.You really should try it!

Ray00

Postby Ray00 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:11 pm

it is a very important choice and you shall be sure that you have made the right one and you are sure that the agency would not just make money on you and that is it. i know that it is a very hard choice because i have also made this one. when we were young it was really very hard to find the agency , i think that there were not normal agencies and that is why it was a real problem, of course it was not as many years ago as you ay think but still it was in the past. but still we have found a ver good agency and we were really satisfied with their work, but unfortunately i can not recommend you this agency as they do not work now, they are closed.

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:25 pm

i think that i can not help you with it and i think that you will understand me in this situation ver good. i am just helpless with it because i do not know anything about the agencies, i am not a parent and i do not think about it yet and that is why i think that for me it is useless thing. in general i want to tell you thank you about it and i really hope that everything will be very very good. but i think that you shall visit a lot of agency and you shall be sure that you have chosen the right one. and no one can tell you that the first one you will visit will be really suitable for you . good luck.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:53 am

Hello everybody and everyone here!!!)) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you!!) to tell the truth I am interested in surrogacy too and for me such theme for discussion is very very close!! So I would like to recommend you my dear friend this perfect agency if you are interested in surrogacy!! panaxcenter.com I agree with all comments of all guys who told about this agency and I am more than sure that you will be impressed with its service!! My friends gay couples also referred to this agency and now they are happy parents!!

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:03 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) Good news for you Kelvin, I know this agency http://panaxcenter.com/ and I can say my dear friend that you have chosen the right clinic. I am very happy of your desire to be parent!! I understand your feelings from my personal experience because I have the same.. So my friends also recommended me this clinic and they agreed that this agency get you all guarantee of its service be sure in it friends!! You will like it I can say with the great sureness

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:02 pm

Hello guys! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! I'm looking also for a good surrogacy Agency, so this topic is interesting for me. I believe that surrogate motherhood gives us the opportunity to become parents. It's just a great opportunity to feel confident that I'm gonna be a father! :mrgreen: :P :mrgreen:

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:05 pm

wel, there is a lot of information given here... but the only site, which i had foud connected with the surrogacy - is a biodads.com. however i have never seen any of the agency in real. i have written here that i am a nineteen year old, but still i guess that if you have the desire please look for the information everywhere you can do it..... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:42 pm

i think that it is very good that you decided to ask about it here but i have not heard about it but you know it is not surprising for me because i have not thought about becoming the parent yet, and i am not sure whether i would like to become the parent in the future, of course i think that maybe i would change my opinion but in general i can tell you that it is not for me, for me it is too hard and that is why i do not want to think about that, i think that there are some people for whom parenting is not good and they would not be good parents. but still maybe i will use this website in the future.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:47 pm

i do not really now a lot about this one but i would tell you about the one we are working with now. one of the best website and you may use without any fears, it is the best agency that you would be able to find and if you are still thinking whether to work with them or not then i think that you shall work and not be afraid that you would have any difficulties. all the things that they write on their website are right and they are not lying people, i think that you shall not care about it. we are still waiting for our child but in a very short time we would be the parents of a wonderful girl.thank you for your attention

Return to “Future dads”