help to find the agency

DennyDe

Re: help to find the agency

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 9:23 am

as far as I am convinced, the surrogacy program in Mexico ha been ceased recently and kind of..forerver..! therefore, a lot of couples are worried about this, because it was pretty comfortable to arrange the procedure in the more or less closure... and now we have nothing.. but, I have never taken into the serious consideration the possibility of having the program in America... I always have been thinking about the European clinics, because it is really cool and reliable ones... I have a plenty of couples, whom I know personally, who are happy and successful parents right now... :) have a look here - http://biodads.com read about this agency!

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 8:47 am

Good time pf the day, I do not know whether you are already asleep or not, because here is the morning. :) well, even though I have already told you that I am not the father, therefore, I have not been through the surrogacy program at all, but still, I have some degree of the understanding and knowledge :) so, I have read one of the comments and saw that someone has already warned you that the surrogacy program in Mexico is under the restriction! so now this country is not the option anymore... but, I have a few addresses of European clinics and these are probably better options, you have to believe me - http://biodads.com

Leslie

Postby Leslie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:55 am

Good to see you here today :mrgreen: I am happy that I have found here a lot of friends and at all good people. I can say without any words that both if these methods are fantastic. But I used adoption because I knew more advantages of adoption rather than surrogacy motherhood. But I am not against surrogate program and all these agencies because a lot of my friends referred there.. So that's why I can suggest you this resource http://panaxcenter.com/ .my friends used it and they recommend. Good luck :D

Emre

Postby Emre » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:58 pm

i will try my best ot help you with it and i think that i will be able to do it. there are a lot of them but i am not sure which on is good. for me it is really very important to choose a good agency but you know i do not know anything about it, the only thing i know about it is that it is very hard choice and i shall be really very precise while i am choosing the agency with which i would like to work, that is why i think that the help of you guys would be really very good for me and i think that i would use all your tips. i also understand the importance of it and that is why i think that we shall do it together.

Greg

Postby Greg » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:36 am

Good morning dear friends!! I am so happy to be here with all of you today))) do you have the same?)) I hope so)) that's why I would like to say that I have the same aim. I am going to be father. And I am still in searching for a good agency.. Ohh yes, I have found something but I am still not sure about it. My friends strongly recommend me this place. They say that there are a lot of advantages of this place. So now my partner and I are going to visit this agency and speak about all questions we are care about.. And as for website http://panaxcenter.com/

Odin

Postby Odin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:57 pm

i know that it is important. the question of the choice of the agency is one of the most popular and not only hee, everywhere. I think that you shall pay really much attention to the choice of the agency and you will understand how important it Is. but I think that you know it already and that is why you ask about it here. The thing that I can tell you about it is that it is life and of course you shall choose the best but I have to tell you that always listen to the opinion of other people and what they advise you. i hope that in your life our choice would be really right.

Brest

Postby Brest » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:24 am

i can not tell you that i am able to help you with everything and with this question.being a person who does not have the children it is hard to give some really useful advice. personally i do not know what would be better and how to do it in the right way and whether it is good or not but i think that those people who are working with it can tell you how it would be better and i think that you know what i am talking about. i hope that you would find this help and it would be useful for you i wish you good luck, hope that it would be perfect for you. but still you would find your help of course.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:43 pm

i think that i would not help you with that issue but of course i can just try. you have to choose the best but now you do not know which one is really the best for you. I think that you shall be ready emotionally to everything especially to the choice of the agency and you understand it and realise it and when you think about it more you would realise that. Of course agency shall be worth your attention and shall be good for your work and I think that you know what I am talking about . in general i just hope that your life would be perfect and your choice would not spoil it.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Welcome my friends and future dads. I hope that my advice will be so helpful for you . I am here to recommend you my agency that helped me. I can say that this agency http://panaxcenter.com/ They gave the birth for my son, so I am proud of it. So that's why I should say that I was an egg donor for my son so I am a biological father for him. It was so easy decision for us and my husband suggested it by himself. At all agency gave us the huge list of surrogate mothers so we chose the best one. And you also can do it without any words

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:20 pm

i do not know whether i will be able to do it but i will tyr at least. the importance of this choice understand all the people and of course you can think about that as well and i think that you know it, i do not know how to choose it right or which criteria you shall take into account but i think that you shall be really very important for you and you shall think about t all the time, i think that you know it and you shall understand it, i hope that you will not regret in it and everything would be perfect for you, at least it shall be so and you shall know it. hope it will be so. i think that i did helped

Return to “Future dads”