Will my kid be gay?

Mike Liner

Re: Will my kid be gay?

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:04 pm

It is a bit delicate question, you know :? :? :shock: :o :| I think that 70% is that your child will be a gay. Of course it depend on your behaviour and attitude. Even if you would not pay attention at his sexual upbrining, your child will see who is his father and he will follow you, want you it or not. It is on the psyche level, you know :roll: :? :o

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:56 am

I think that it doesnt depend from the education, from parents and society around. Your child must choose his way by himself, and you just have to inform... Very often the child in such family likes girls, its nature and it is normal. I dont think that we must impose our views :roll:

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:50 am

Mike Liner wrote: your child will see who is his father and he will follow you

Well, I loved - and I love my father much.. And he is not gay. Why did not I follow him? I think that if the father ( or fathers) is gay - the child will have to be a gay as well. We are living on the modern society - where all the world is opened for the exploration - with millions and millions of different examples of the lifestyle. And I will be not the only person my child will be trying to compare himself to and whom he would want to be like. So I think that your 70 percent theory is based on notheng. If I am wrong - please, be so kind to give me some links to the sources of this information, I do not believe you just took this info and the number just from your head?:)

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:55 pm

I'm also thinking a lot about this kind of stuff. But the only thing I'm absolutely sure in is even my boy become a gay, I will continue loving him even harder than before. if he decide so, ok, i won't be against this fact and will just take it. Thus I won't lose my boy, and he always can ask me for advice and support. ;) ;)

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:36 pm

well of course i do not know it for sure and i can not tell you anything about it. i think that it will depend on the way you would raise the child and that you would tell him about his orientation. if you would tell him that he may love either girls or boys then i think that the son wouls rather follow your example, the one he sees at home. but i know that there are a lot of parents who make their child be straight. they teach from their childhood that they like only girls and something like that. i do not know whether ti is right and you have to do in some cases. but you have to explain to your child what is being a gay. and he would choose.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:51 pm

I guess, that will your kid be a gay or not depend only on him, his charachter and personality, you know ;) :o :shock: :? :roll: But it also depends on how you are going to upbring and treat him ;) ;) ;) Maybe he will love you so much and you will be ideal role model for him. So he maybe will want to become like you. So on the whole it is pretty hard to predict ;) ;) ;)

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:17 am

I can not believe i am reading this question. :| :idea: Do not make of it huge problem.Remark positively on a gay relative, friend or celebrity. Or when talking about current events, introduce a topic like gay marriage and make it clear that it's not a subject you shy away from.Have non-gender-specific toys in the house.If a child categorizes them as "girl" or "boy" toys, use that as an opportunity to discuss what that means, says Shepard.Act as you would if there were a gay person in the room.Leave age-appropriate books on gender or sexuality where your child can find them if you suspect he wants or could benefit from information. :roll:

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:09 am

well i think that it is quite weird question i think that no one knows it. your child may be a gay but at the same time he may not be a gay and that is why i think that you shall not worry about it. i think that for you it shall not be really very important whether he would be a gay or not because you would love him the same. some people tell t hat in the gay families children are following the example fo their parents and become gays as well but i do not think that it is really true. i think that it is only a stereotype and you shall not think about it. that is why i wish you good luck and everything the best and hope that you would not worry about it.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:45 pm

It is a very difficult questin, as for me, you see :o :? :? This staff depends on a lot of factors :!: :!: Of course, if you are a gay, that does not mean your child will be a gay. But at the same time, you are some kind of a role model for your kid, so he follows your example and can be a gay. But on the whole a lot of other factors influence on it.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:31 pm

I am agree with your point of view actually.
The most point of the tolerance in the society is to have a free choice for a person, without having any straight or hidden influence on that person. That is actually one of the reasons why i do not take part in gay parades - that really looks more like propaganda to me, even though those events are positioned as the "fight for the rights". When my future kid will grow up - I will try to give him the most wide education about the question of genders and sexual orientation - and I will be happy of any choice he \ she will make, while this choice will bring happiness in the life of my kid.

Return to “Future dads”