Will my kid be gay?

Mikey

Re: Will my kid be gay?

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:16 pm

Yeah, I realize that it is a pretty delicate topic, but we should also discuss such things :shock: :shock: :shock: I am convinced that the fact if your child becomes a gay, will depend on a huge number of factors :shock: :shock: First of all everything will depend o your child's preferences, who he will like girls or boys, you see. If he follows your example, he wiil be a gay,

Nick

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Hello friend!!nice to meet all of you here today!So I agree that we live in the society that is not completely tolerant in this matter, so making this choice would have a big influence on your child's future. So to tell the tryth ,I don`t want that my kid will have non traditional orientation.And there is only one reason why I don`t want it..Because of the reaction of the society on our orientation.I don`t want that my kid will be under the risk of insulting and offending from our society.But you know guys, I am sure that in any cases I will support my son or daughter in any decissions as for the orientation.And..no,I wouldn`t like to have anu influences on my child`s decission.

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:31 pm

i think that it is really a very stupid question and i do not understand how you can ask about it. it is really stupid and how you ca think that we will know the answer for it. maybe he will be a gay and maybe he will not be and i do not think that it depends on you and your behaviour. yes you are right that children follow their parents and in many cases they do what their parents do but i think that here is the other thing, if your child does not like for example guys then he will not like them and ou will not be able to do anything with it. and twice verse. that is what i think about it. thank you ver much dear.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:41 am

It is a little bit difficult question as for me.. You know guys I don't want my child will be a gay in future.. And the main reason of all these is that I know how it will be difficult to live with such orientation in our society!! In our very cruel society.. Where it is very seldom that our orientation is acknowledged.. And I don't want my baby won't feel free.. Because with this it is almost impossible ..unfortunately :| I say it from my personal experience and you know what is more, my partner has the same point of view..

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:10 am

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! Our children bring to our life happiness and love! Children give us the meaning of life! We try to give children the best... We want children to be happy and smart.... Oh parenting is not an easy work! Children aspire to be like their parents. Every child is different, we cannot know which path our child... We must love and support the child. We need to appreciate and respect the views of the child. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi everybody here friends!)) I am glad to write here for all of you again!!)) How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope so :lol: So I would like to say that I am not a father yet and to tell the truth I even didn't think as for such theme. But you know my dear friends, in any case I will accept any orientation of my child and any choices and without any words I will support him or her. But to tell the truth I would not like my children will be a gay as his parents.. Because it is really very difficult to live nowadays with such orientation.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:07 pm

Hello guys! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! When my child grows - I'm trying to give him the broad education about the issue of sex and sexual orientation. I think it's very important that the child felt comfortable in this life! I will always support and protect her child. :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :) :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:25 pm

you know this type of question can be really crutial for somebody, but it's really ok when people ask them. According to the research held buy some university in Netherlands the persentage of gay is almost equal when we speak about traditional family and gay family. Parents must be tolerant and support their children in any situation and respect every desicions, because the child is waiting for this!

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:51 pm

i think that it is really very hard to predict but i think that it does not depend on the parents but of course i have heard from many people that they are telling that it actually depend because the parents are the example for their children but you know do not believe in it , i think that you are gay only if you were born gay and nothing else, in the other cases you can not be gay, but of course I understand that there are a lot of different theories about it and that is why it is little bit hard to talk about it. thank you for your attention, i wish you good luck my dear friend.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:55 pm

i think that you shall not think about it before, i know that a lot of people and scientists are telling that children are following the behaviour and maybe some habits of their parents and everything like that but you know it from the childhood parents explain to the children these notions of love and relations and about the family and they show the child straight relations and child knows everything then i think that it would be the choice of every child. i do not think that children would gay if the parents are gay, it is really ridiculous, but of course it happens sometimes, thank you for your attention.

Return to “Future dads”