Will my kid be gay?

DennyDe

Re: Will my kid be gay?

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 9:06 am

I do not even know, Andreas, what to tell you about this... because, frankly speaking, I have never thought about this problem (or is it a problem at all?! :? ) still, there has to be some degree of the influence on the ongoing situation... I bet that a boy, who is looking a parents who are TWO men, kind of have the blurred model or possible relations for himself... and therefore, you may be just honest by giving him the hint that traditionally boys are into girls... of course, trying to abuse and force a kid to believe that it is BETTER to become a homosexually oriented will be the violations of the personality! you have no natural right to act this way...

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:57 pm

good afternoon boys. What plans do you have for tomorrow??? is it something good? Will you share with me?? Frankly speaking I don't want my baby to become a gay in future. Just on the one point of view. It is really difficult to live in the world where almost everyone thinks you are strange just because of your orientation... It is crazy abs that's why I don't want my baby to have such a fate. But if it will happen I will support him in any case abs I will support his any choice because I think that parents should always support their children

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:32 am

Proper education on sex is essential in promoting healthy living both mentally and physically. Teaching sex education can be difficult if you don't know where to start, how to approach it, or even what to teach. Luckily, there are many ways in which you can teach sex education to young children, teens, and even some adults. Familiarize yourself with your local sex education requirements. Every school, state, province, or country will have its own set of requirements on how sex education can be taught. In most cases, if you are a professional educator, you will most likely be required to follow a certain curriculum provided for you.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:31 pm

Hi there dudes. How are you going to spend this day?? Is it predict to be good? Or what? could you share?) to tell the truth I even don't know for what should be ready. I understand that under the parents influence my baby can decide the same about his orientation and he could be a gay or bi. everything is possible. Of course I will support him and her in any their decisions and it doesn't matter for me what orientation would they have. I think that parents should support in their decision and be close to each other. Here I think it is truly very very important....

Kirk

Postby Kirk » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:26 pm

I remember my recognition of it and it was difficult for me to be without support firstly. I don't want my baby will have the same. If he decides to have such orientation I will necessarily help him with recognition of it. I will support him in any case because from my own I know how it is important and how it can be necessary to be understood. Especially by parents. I would not be against his orientation in any case. I think I will find necessary approaches for him and will immediatsuppsupport him.....

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:03 pm

the child will have its own right to decide, when it will grow up. That would not be right, trying to make your child to live the way you want. Your task is to show the child this world, with all of its possibilities. It is important to tell the kid what is wrong and what is right in your opinion, to show that by your won example. But also it is important to teach it to make its own decisions, and choose its own way. Even if that will cause mistakes along the way, that will be only the part of the education in the greatest school in the world, the school of Life. You can only show kid the way, but it will have to take the walk alone.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:55 am

I think, how many answers are here to this post?)) - are agree with me. We are living in the free society - and my kid will know that there are different choices and possibilities, that are available to him in his future. I will never persuade him to take the same way that I did... this is deeply personal matter. If he will be natural - and happy - that will make me happy. Many people do not understand gays in that way.. This is not some social movement that wants to change the world by its own scheme. All we want is the right for each person to decide by itself - how to live.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:36 am

I don't know how certainly I would react on the decision to be a gay but I don't want my baby will feel like me and my beloved one. It is difficult to have such orientation in our world. And especially in some countries where attitude towards same sex couples is so strict. I don't want my baby would become a victim of others people offences and something like this. It is too cruel and even unbearable. Difficult to understand, pretty difficult. Be a gay is so terrible and difficult today as I mentioned too much times

Return to “Future dads”