How to be ready?

Daniel 25

Re: How to be ready?

Postby Daniel 25 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:16 am

hELLO FUTURE DADS!!!
I think that everyone will be nervous before it, in the process of education and even after, when the child will be independent. No one can be sure what is good and what is bad, and even some professionals and nannys do some mistakes. I think that you can read all necessary information any time, your parents will also give you some advices as the doctors, too))) So everything will be OK

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:02 pm

I think it's easy to understand whether you are ready for a baby or not. if you are ready, there are no any doubts about being a father, you just go and adopt a kid. If you are not ready enough, many thoughts appear in your head regarding this stuff. There is no way HOW to become ready, you are just ready or now. 8-) 8-)

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:29 pm

i know that parenting is really very hard, and even in perfect families parents face a lot of difficulties. because it is very hard to take care of the child even if you have the person who helps you in it. you have to understand that you would never have te same life as you had , but it would be much more interesting happy and of corse better. the child becomes a part of your family and is the person whom you are responsible for. but try to pay attention to your partner as well, you are not only the parent but also a husband and you partner definitely needs your attention as well. that is everything i wanted to tell you.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Of course, having a child is not an easy thing, I guess everyone understands that ;) ;) :roll: But I suppose it worth that :!: :!: :!: But if you say that children bring only something negative, I can say with confidence that you are not ready to become a parent yet. But believe me, you will change your mind when you will hand your own child first time. These are unbelievable feelings :!:

JohnDow

Postby JohnDow » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:21 am

Aww....parenthood is a marvelous time when you don not have to worry a lot. You should enjoy. :) There is no magic formula for deciding the right time to try and conceive, there are some reasons that may sound compelling but aren’t very good factors to base your decision on. Some of these include: Because all your friends or coworkers seem to be having babies. Because your parents are getting older and you want them to be grandparents. Because you’ve reached the age at which you always planned on starting to build a family. Stay firm and what you think is right :)

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:06 am

it would be rally very hard to be read to it. you may think that you are ready but you are not actually ready to it that is why you do not have to overwhelm your mind with unnecessary thoughts, and everything would be just alright. i think that you just do not have to worry about it. you would be ready when you would have the child. first of all you have to think that you would not be alone with your partner, never. you would always be with the child and that is why your family would be really mich bigger. you ave to be prepared to the thing that you would have to take care of someone and you would be responsible for the child.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:59 pm

Of course, being a parent requires a lot of hard work and responsibility :shock: :? :o And you should be ready to face any difficulties and solve any problems immediately, if you are going to become a parent, you see ;) ;) And if you say you are not ready for this, so it is not time to be a parent. You will understand when you are ready being a parent.

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:31 pm

I think I've seen some similar topics around here. I think that if everything else is ready - I mean, you have enough place in the house, money, stability in your life etc - the you can just go on. If you do have all that - and you are really eager to have a kid - then I dont see any reason why would not you do that! If you are not sure if you are "psychologically" ready.. Well - maybe you have some friends with kids or a baby... Visit them, communicate with a child - and try to observe your feelings - did you like to hold it on your hands, doe it irritate you? Try to change the dippers, and see what kind of feelings that will make you to have - that's an important part of being a parent as well

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:23 pm

I am absolutely agree with you that having a baby is always dificult and of course, a person can't be ready for everything. But still parenting is a thing that needs a lot of responsibility and work. So, every person who is going to become a parent should be very responsible and ready to face any difficulties and problems, which will happen to them :? :? :? :? :?

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:45 pm

i think that first of all you have to be ready for the child morally and in my opinion you understand me without any words. of course physically is also very important but i think that first weeks it will affect your nervous system much and you will not be ready for that. it is very hard and you will not know what to do but with the time you will see that you are really ready and you are improving yourself. in general i think that you shall understand it in general that you are ready for that and everything will be alright with it. thank you very much for your attention, i am relly very thankful to you.

Return to “Future dads”