How to be ready?

Ryan

Re: How to be ready?

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:31 am

Here you are friends!!) I am really glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you)) Sooo.. Of course I think that it is a little bit difficult to prepare yourself for the being a parent but as for me the best most important thing is to be ready for children both matearility and psychological!! As for me psychologically ability to be father should be thought a lot of time!! And you know now it is also difficult to be parent if you have not enough money for it.. Unfortunately.. But it is true!! I think that it is also question of time guys!!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:33 am

Hi guys! A very complex topic to discuss! Practice is the best chance to prepare. You can also watch videos or read books. Some courses are also available for fathers. Our children bring to our life happiness and love! Children give us the meaning of life! We try to give children the best... We want children to be happy and smart.... Oh parenting is not an easy work! I think that dad should love and help the child. We must love and support the child. We need to appreciate and respect the views of the child. ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:15 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) Best regards for all of you)) I am an active user of this gay friendly website and I would like to agree with you my dear friend that it is impossible to be ready to everything made.. But you know guys I think that if people decide to be parents so in any case they are ready to it. And in any case without any doubts I can say that people who want to be parents know that it is really important step in their children so I think that it is possible to make ready yourself to become a father.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:25 am

Hello guys! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! Swami I agree education is a thing that requires a lot of responsibility and work. You can watch videos or read books. It is important to feel support from your partner. This is the most important thing to prepare to become parents together! :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :) :D

Fransua19

Postby Fransua19 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:09 pm

it is very easy for me, you know. i think you either feel it or not.. want it or not, i mean a baby.. if you have some doubts, even if they are minor, it is a sign that you are not really ready to become a parent.. or maybe it is just a simple fear and you have to overcome it, by really getting a kid... you just feel it inside ;) ;) ;) ;)

Newton

Postby Newton » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:41 pm

of course it is very important to be ready and to want to have children and be the father. i think that i do not have the definite answer for this question but of course i would like to tell you about it. when you are 30 or something like that, of course i understand that for some people it may be too late but i think that it is a perfect age for parenting and i think that you understand what i mean. when you are over 3o you know what you want from life and you are sure what you can give your child, i thin that children shall have everything the best and they shall not be in need. that is it.

Stefan

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:52 am

of course you are thinking in the right way,of course parenting needs a lot of responsibility and i think that it is really very good that you understand it, but you know you are also right at the point that it is impossible to get ready to everything and i think that you realise what i am talking about, it is really so, of course you want to get ready but you know at the same time you can not predict all the situations and i think that you know about it. that is what i can tell you about this thing. in general you shall just wait the moment and not worry about the problems you do not have now. thank you

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 7:26 pm

okay.. so right now I will tell you from my personal heart and thoughts... :!: I totally share the opinion that it is important to be able to provide the family with all needed.... thus you have to materially (financially) secured..!!! that is really very very important, i would even say that this is fundamental and vital thing... in addition, I will tell you one more thing... you have really become the mentally able to have a baby and become the father! in my personal point of view....I am really ready to become the father and you know... I have to understand that it is relly vital, to become morally ready for this vital and life changing step...!

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 9:21 am

you definitely have the point here in the current conversation, you know..!! I have a female friend, she is pretty young, still, she is physically ready to have the baby and let's say that in a year or so she will be financially ready to become the mother too... but if to speak about her mental ability..? well, here comes the trick! she is really not able to see the mother in herself. she is looking for more and more opportunities in the life, and surely, she will be pregnant not earlier that thirty years... well, I accept her point of view, it is vital to make life for yourself, and only after - to give the birth...

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:36 pm

i know that it is very hard to get read and sometimes you think that you are ready but still you have some internal doubts and you are not sure whether you are really ready, but i think that anything like that shall scary you, i think that if you want to be the parent then you shall think about your child only but not about your fears, of course you shall get ready in all the aspects and you know it, you shall be ready financially and of course you shall get ready emotionally and i think that it would not be a surprise for you, if you want to have the child then you shall do it, think about it, good luck.

Return to “Future dads”