How to be ready?

Ben_Roar

Re: How to be ready?

Postby Ben_Roar » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:12 pm

First of all, discuss this matter with the fiancé. I hope you are not of those lonely fathers, and not intend to become one?:) If you are not sure, that you are ready for such things as full commitment, sacrifice of your own interests, sleepless nights, then having a kid may be difficult for you. But that is never easy, if you think you are ready, or if you think you are not. That was not easy for me, even though I thought that I am ready, having years of nursing my nieces. You will never make yourself ready to the first jump with the parachute, no matter how many times you would imagine all the situation and repeat the routine you must perform before the jump. You need to jump. Then you will not have to be ready.

florian

Postby florian » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:11 pm

You cannot understand exactly when you are ready. just tell yourself that you can do everything. Be ready^ many wimes you will tell yourself that it was a mistake, that you was not ready and so on. You will not be ready if will thinking about it. Don't think, cut your doubts off. DO!

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:49 pm

first of all you have to be ready mentally that you will have the child and you will not be alone anymore. i think that it is very difficult because if you are not prepared and you get the child yo will be very stressed and depressed because of it. sometimes you want to spend some time alone but you do not have an opportunity to do it. it is very bad. i think that you understand that you have to be prepared physically as well, you have to be always with your child, you will not have enough time for sleep an d you will always tired ad exhausted. you have to know how to make all the chores together with the child.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Of course being a parent is a very hard work. And you have to be ready to do that. You have to be ready to face a lot of difficulties. You should also have a person, who you can trust and who will help you. You should understand you have take great pains to grow up your child and make him happy. Wish you good luck in that.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:39 pm

Of course, if you want to be a parent you should be very responsible and ready to face any difficulties and problems. Growing up and upbringing your child is really hard work. I even do not know how to be ready. You will understand it in some time. You begin to feel happy and excited when you see other children, when you are not afraid of any difficulties.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:56 pm

Of course, people can not be ready for everything, but if you are going to have a child you have to be ready :shock: :o :roll: Because when you already have a child, you can face a lot of problems and difficulties, and you have no way back, you see :o :shock: :? You will certainly feel and understand when you are ready to become a father :!: :!: :!:

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:57 pm

Of course, people can not be ready for everything, but if you are going to have a child you have to be ready :shock: :o :roll: Because when you already have a child, you can face a lot of problems and difficulties, and you have no way back, you see :o :shock: :? You will certainly feel and understand when you are ready to become a father :!: :!: :!:

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:16 pm

For me it is really more than easy! Well you know, i think you either feel it or not.. want it or not, i mean a baby.. if you have some doubts, even if they are minor, it is a sign that you are not really ready to become a parent.. or maybe it is just a simple fear and you have to overcome it, by really getting a kid) ;) ;)

Rich14

Postby Rich14 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:34 pm

It's good you think about psychological side . Being a good and responsible father is not easy. I would recommend to get prepared. At least you should read how the child grows and develop. How parents should pay attention to developing mental and physical abilities in different age. Sure the range of games is numerous.If you start looking through them you will know how to engage your child in different moving and speaking activities. Having at least little understanding of upbringing will help you to make right first steps. And then you will implement your life with fun every day.

Jeffrey Wilson

Postby Jeffrey Wilson » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:29 pm

Being parent is a very big responsibility. You have to think more than twice before having a baby. You have weigh all the advantages and diasadvantages and ask youself if you and your partner are ready for such big deal. If you have any even a very small doubt no then you have to wait for a bit to get ready. For having a child you should give him everything your money, so your job has to be high-payed, then your time and attention it means you will spend a lot really a lot of your time with a child, even forgeting about taking care about yourself and some household stuff. But if it doesnt terrufy you so congratulations, you are ready to be a parent! :)

Return to “Future dads”