Welcome, future dads!

Romeo

Welcome, future dads!

Postby Romeo » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Guys! I am little experienced father with my baby daughter Ariana, who is 5 months old now. We adopted her and raise her together with my husband, i should say that we faced a lot of difficulties, because it is not easy thing to care about little baby but have got some experience through a lot of mistakes and attempts :? Anyway, if you decide to have children and you have some questions, i will be happy to help you in this matter :!:

Alan

Re: Welcome, future dads!

Postby Alan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:24 pm

Hello, Romeo! I am not a father yet, but I am going to become one in the near future. I have no partner of life at this period of my life, but still I think that he is not so needed in bringing up children, what do you think about it? Do you have the same viewpoint, or you consider parental process as a common one?

Albert

Postby Albert » Fri May 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Congratulations!! As new parents may you be filled with much joy and happiness with the arrival of your new baby . Wishing your new family all the very best and as always please let me know if there's any way I can help. Because i believe that on this forum there are lots of guys who like to help each other, especialy with children i think. You are lucky to have a real miracle in your life so please take care of it every day , every hour and every seconds of your childs life. Would like to know more news from your life now! Hope you and your child are doing great!

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Hey,dude,you are welcome as well-to ask for some advice or just to have a nice chat,I love communicating with some young dads,share some issues and search for some answers,do you know what I mean? ;) 8-) Yeah,well it's all ahead of you as for now,huh? ;) :) I think,you'll do alright and all that-just do you and don't let nobody to stand on the way to your happiness,dude. ;) We are getting to that phase with our partner right now-we've started the surrogacy program a couple of months ago and it's all going the right way,so I will where you are now real soon. 8-) ;)

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 6:14 pm

Hey,welcome yourself,man! 8-) ;) :) It's cool to meet up with some new guys up in here and I hope that I will find some real good friends and all that as the time will pass by here-and I reall hope to be a really good friend for all of you here,well,at least for the ones who truly deserves something like that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :) Yeah,so I do have my own family-for those who doesn't know it yet-and I'm with my partner for almost five years now. 8-) Two years ago we've decided to adopt a little girl-she was only six years old then-and now e're all some real happy family,you know? ;) :) 8-)

franky

Postby franky » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:02 pm

I appreciate you desire to help other dads. It is so generous and sweet. It is so important to have friends who can share their parenting experience. I agree with you that it is not a piece of care to bring children up, but at the same time it is the most joyful and happy time of any married couple. Children are like special magic ingredient for our life.

Charly

Postby Charly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Thanks God, we have such forums, where I have people who can advise me something with full understanding of my style of life. We are going to adopt a child in the near future. So I am nervous sometimes about lack of pedagogical knowledge. But what can be better than advice from experienced dad?

Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:15 pm

I think you are good fathers) Of course you make mistakes, it is normal. I don't have a child yet, but I will in the near future. I think then I will have a lot of questions to you) It hard to predict how it is going to be to have a child. I believe that It will be awesome. Stay here I will need your advice soon)) I think many questions will occur even during the adoption process.

franky

Postby franky » Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:46 pm

Maybe in future I will have questions to ask about upbringing children, but not now. How have you guys checked your agency before make a decision to work with them? How have you decided that you can rely on them? I am really glad that your adoption program was so successful! Have anybody suggested this agency for you?

Mike

Postby Mike » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:03 pm

It is really nice of you to share your experience with future dads. I am a father too. I have gone through the surrogacy program to become a dad. My son is 6 months now. We are really happy family. I will be glad to take part in your chat too. Maybe I will be useful here)) It is nice to share my experience wuth the guys, who really need it.

Return to “Future dads”