Welcome, future dads!

Matthey

Re: Welcome, future dads!

Postby Matthey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:29 pm

I am going to be a dad. I am single now. I will apply for the surrogacy program as a single parent. I am going to be a father soon, I think then I will have a lot of questions for you. Thank you for your kindness. You are so open-hearted. It is so nice of you to support young fathers or future fathers. You are like an experienced father who teaches new generation how to be a good dad.))

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:00 pm

thank you very much, it is very kind of you. you know , i am not a father yet and i do not know whether i will have children in the future. but still i think that my partner and i will think about the child, we shall have him because it is the happiness. and as i read here all fathers are satisfied with parenting although it is very difficult. now i have a lot of questions because i do not know anything about it but you may tell everything here. what do you think about parenting? what are your relations with the husband now? are they better or worse. it would be really very useful and interesting for me to read about it.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:41 pm

Hi, nice to see you her. You are such wonderful parents. You have done a right choice addopting your daughter. You have made one more person in this world be happy. Do not think you are bad parents and make a lot of mistakes growing up your child. I guess you are doing everything right. I wish I could ask advice.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Hello, Romeo! I can understand how happy you feel. I also have a child. My boyfriend and I adopted our son half a year ago. And we are also happy parents. I really wanted to have a cute child. But I have to confess that it is pretty difficult to grow up children. You have to be ready to face any difficulties. Guys, if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:29 pm

Hi, Romeo :!: :roll: ;) :) Thanks for sharing your experience. I guess you help and give a lot of pieces of useful advice fathers and future fathers. Of course, raising children is not an easy thing, so I understand that you have faced a lot of difficulties and problems while growing her up ;) ;) :roll: :!: :shock: I wish you stay so wonderful parents and have a nice child.

Archer

Postby Archer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:52 pm

the same to you mate))) future.. we should be ready for it i guess))) If you want it, then go to the aim and do not pay too much attention to the thoughts of the surrounding, ife is harsh especially for us and we have to fight here) I am not ready for parenting yet, but who knows what can happen tomorrow. However, whatever happens - everything is great :D

Daniel 25

Postby Daniel 25 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:27 am

Hello! Very glad for you and your husband!)
It is really great event in your life. My congratulations. Who is sitting at home with a cvhild from you? What was the most difficult during this period of tome? And do you use the services of babysitter? Who chose the name of a baby? I have so many questions :D :D :D

JohnBrown

Postby JohnBrown » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:59 pm

hello, future dads)) may I join your great society? :lol: :lol: I will become a dad in a month. We decided to adopt a boy of 6 months with my beloved. I know that we will have lots of difficulties, but I feel that I'm ready to become a father as well as my husband, so I hope that everything will be all right and we will enjoy parenting time.

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:12 pm

i am really happy that here is the person who may help people who are not dads yet. i think that you are really lucky because now you may realise how happy it is to have the child and what you feel when you are a parent of a little miracle. i think that it is really very good. i know that sometimes it is very hard and you ay have a lot of problems but i think that your child would help you to overcome all of them, because you have one more person in your life whom you love very very much. and your family, relations with your partner becomes stronger because you realise that you are not alone. wish you only good luck.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:49 pm

Oh, it is so wonderful :!: :!: :!: Thank you so much for sharing your own experience ;) ;) ;) I guess your information will be useful for many people here, and of course for me ;) :? :P I hope I have a child soon, so I will need somebody's advice :) I hope I can ask you for some :) I wish you good luck, your daughter stays happy and healthy ;) ;) ;)

Return to “Future dads”