Welcome, future dads!

Jim

Re: Welcome, future dads!

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Oh, dear it is so wonderful that you have a little cutedaughter ;) :) :D It s good that you have a husband, as it is easier to upbring your child together and less stressful to face any difficulties and solve any problems :? :? I am absolutely sure that you are very advanced parents, so you can give a lot of useful advice. Wish you good luck.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:10 pm

Oh, dear it is so wonderful that you have a little cutedaughter ;) :) :D It s good that you have a husband, as it is easier to upbring your child together and less stressful to face any difficulties and solve any problems :? :? I am absolutely sure that you are very advanced parents, so you can give a lot of useful advice. Wish you good luck.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:09 pm

ohh, it is really very nice of you to be helpful for us , people who are not dads yet but are planning it in the future. i think that you may really help us.you have dreamt about it for long time and now your dream has come true. i do not know even what you feel because i do not have children but i think that it is really very hard to talk about it. of course i agree with you that it ma be a bit hard to raise a child but if you love children, and you love your children then i think that nothing would stop you in it. you have to be a good parent and you have to take care of your child, i think that understand it on your own and you would be the best father

Ken1

Postby Ken1 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:27 pm

As new parents may you be filled with much joy and happiness with the arrival of your new baby . Wishing your new family all the very best and as always please let me know if there's any way I can help.
Because i believe that on this forum there are lots of guys who like to help each other, especialy with children i think. You are lucky to have a real miracle in your life so please take care of it every day , every hour and every seconds of your childs life. Would like to know more news from your life now! Hope you and your child are doing great!

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Oooh, guy, it is so wonderful that you are a father of a cute little girl :shock: :shock: :shock: I am sure that you is a good-experienced father already :lol: :lol: It is so nice that you are growing up your daughter together with your husband, as it is easier to face different problems and solve various problems. I wish you good luck in the future.

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:53 pm

you know it is very good that you propose some help from yours, you know something about being a parent , you also know a lot about getting the child and about all that process and that is why you understand that you may help other people to be happy in their lives and to ease the whole process. you may help us to avoid a lot of mistakes that you have done and that is why we all will be very very thankful to your if you help us in our questions. now i do not have really a lot of questions about it because i do not want to be the parent right no and that is why i do no need your help. but maybe in the future i will have some questions. thank you.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:53 pm

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!) I am glad to write here on this gay friendly website for you :ugeek: :lol: What about your mood today?? Is it good or bad??? So friends I am really happy that I have met here again lot of wonderful guys!! Most of you knows that I dream about being a father!! Sooo I am very glad that I have met Herr a lot of experienced fathers.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I am really happy that I will be ready to ask you for advice if I need it. And I would like to say that if you need advice you will refer me for it!!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Hi all! How are you? Today, just perfect weather.... Very good review! I am very glad that there is a website where parents can discuss their problems! Thank you for the comment and willingness to always help! It's just great that we can talk about children's problems. Children are our happiness and joy! Little children bring a lot of worries. Children are our life! I congratulate you that you are the parents! I wish your daughter much happiness and success! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:12 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends :geek: How are you doing today?? Are you ready to have nice talk with me today?? I hope yes guys))) I am an new member of this gay friendly website and my name is Mark. I am twenty seven years old and i live with my husband together in the city centre :mrgreen: Here on this website I am for finding new friends and persons with the same view as I have. I am here because in future I am going to become a father, so that's why I hope that communication with you will be really useful for me Here I would like to find necessary information about everything and i hope that you will help me in it. :

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:47 pm

Hello guys! How are you? How's it going? A very good topic for discussion! Thank you for your comment. Very nice to see here people who genuinely want to help and give. It survives due respect, thank you. I'm not a father yet, but I'm going to be in the near future. I very much hope that all will be well. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Return to “Future dads”