Welcome, future dads!

Stefan

Re: Welcome, future dads!

Postby Stefan » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:10 am

well you know i think that I am not as experienced as you because i a not the father yet, we are still waiting for the child but you know the thing that i can tell you about it is that you shall help the people that are around you and i think that it would be the best. no i do not need help but i do not know maybe when i will become the father i would need the help and i hope that you would be able to help me with my questions. and i think that there are lots of such guys. if you have some questions about surrogacy then you can also ask me, i would definitely help you with everything.

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Thu May 11, 2017 7:09 pm

Hello, good evening to all guests of this friendly website, it is really nice to hear news from you and definitely, in my personal point of view, it is even more interesting to have some challenges... it is really ever easy to raise a baby and definitely, I have the realization that I will have a lot of changes, troubles, which will come and go... the life is such a hard thing, therefore, we all will have some difficulties.. anyway, in my personal point of view, it is vital to be ready to have all of these situations :geek: :ugeek: I will keep in my mind your hand of the help, thank you very much, dear friend... you are really kind and open person.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Fri May 19, 2017 9:55 am

ohh, is that really so? I am glad to hear that you are having the full life, the dream one I would even say so... :geek: I wish I have the REAL family unit, like you have... I hope I will in the nearest future... anyway if you are interested in everything you will have the chance to have the brief look at the life, and...anyways, it seems to me that I am running away for the main question. I like the help you are ready to provide, but I am more inclined to consider the surrogacy as the better option for me, you know... and I even have been reading something about this agency - http://panaxcenter.com

Nicolaus

Postby Nicolaus » Sat May 27, 2017 8:46 pm

i am a dad now and i do not have many questions about it but of course sometimes it is needed to ask for advice and i think that it is very good when we have such an opportunity here and i think that you also understand the importance of it, we all were young dads who started everything from the beginning and who did not know what to do ad where to go and we did not have the person to ask for an advice and i know that how it is hard when you have to do everything on your own and when you have to search for everything on your own, and that is why really appreciate your help and i would alway be glad to help other people.

Emre

Postby Emre » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:49 am

of course i would be very happy to hear something from experienced dads.i can tell you that i am really happy to be here and i am really happy to communicate with the people who are able to understand e and maybe sometimes to support me,i can not tell that in my life i lack support or understanding but i think that you would be able to give some useful advice as there are here a lot of more experienced people who know more and who have seen in their lives much more than i did and i would be really pleased to listen to your advice and think about them as well. i think that you will help lots of guys.

Brest

Postby Brest » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:40 pm

i think that it would be really very interesting for many guys to talk here and i think that you know it ..i want the information to be interesting for everyone, i can tell you that i am really very experienced person in life and that is why i can tell you a lot about myself but i think that the most valuable thing for you would be to know that i am a single father and i love my child much, i went through the surrogacy and i am happy and that is why if you are not sure whether you will be able to do it then you can think about me and about my experience. that is what i can tell you about it.

Kris5

Postby Kris5 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:45 pm

it is good that you are here and we can all the time ask for an advice, i think that you know it. I think that it really plays a very important role and you know t and it is really very interesting for all the guys. But in general I can tell you that about myself I can not tell really much because I do not think that it would be very interesting. In my life everything is all the time same but I do not worry about it much. i think that at some time all guys are thinking about it. in general i hope that you will never worry about anything and your life would be perfect. thank you.

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:50 pm

Welcome future dads. I would be so happy to help you with parents ' questions. It is really important for me to help someone because I was in the same situation when I was confused about everything as for parenting in most cases. Now I am almost an experienced person in parenting and I know really a lot of different things and I am ready to help you with all unknown questions. I am one of those who used surrogate motherhood and I am exactly satisfied with this procedure you know. And I recommend you the same. I have mentioned my attitude to it but I repeat you it)))

Linkoln

Postby Linkoln » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:16 pm

yes for me it is important to hear something about everything and i think that you can help.i think that it would be really very interesting communication, i think that all of us have some situations in life and experience which that want to share and that is why we shall do it. but you know what i can tell about myself that i do not have children no but you know i want much and that is why i actually joined this website because i want to find help and i think that you can give me it. at least i hope for that, thank you for your attention.thta is what i can tell you.

Willy.W

Postby Willy.W » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:30 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: welcome my future dads.. if you need some help I am always ready and happy to recommend you something or to help you with something. This agency is really good and if you want to be dads, happy dads this agency will guarantee you this opportunity and chance as well. I recommend you to try it ,you are welcome http://biodads.com/. I would like you to know that I am always ready to help you with sharing my experience and ideas which will help you to become a dad successfully.

Return to “Future dads”