Welcome, future dads!

George86

Re: Welcome, future dads!

Postby George86 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Yeah guys you are welcome!!! I used this resource when I was confused about being a father http://panaxcenter.com/ is one of the most popular. It is worthy this money you pay for it. What I would like to add is that you should not be afraid of something. Also I would like to admit that nowadays it is not difficult to find a proper and good agency. Wish you good luck in this complicated procedure. I am open for any questions because I know how it is important for some guys to be fathers. I think if you are determined to do it you will achieve success.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:19 pm

i think that you are really lucky because now you may realise how happy it is to have the child and what you feel when you are a parent of a little miracle. i think that it is really very good.
i know that sometimes it is very hard and you ay have a lot of problems but i think that your child would help you to overcome all of them, because you have one more person in your life whom you love very very much. and your family, relations with your partner becomes stronger because you realise that you are not alone.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:09 am

You know maybe in future I will have questions to ask about upbringing children, but not now. How have you guys checked your agency before make a decision to work with them? How have you decided that you can rely on them? I am really glad that your adoption program was so successful! Have anybody suggested this agency for you?It is really nice of you to share your experience with future dads. I am a father too. I have gone through the surrogacy program to become a dad. My son is 6 months now. We are really happy family. I will be glad to take part in your chat too. Maybe I will be useful here)) It is nice to share my experience wuth the guys, who really need it.

Gilbert

Postby Gilbert » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:00 pm

If you are worried about your decision or if you don't know what to do, or if you hesitate in some way, so ask me something i am ready to help you. I have some experience in surrogacy program and if you don't know some details I would be happy answer your questions. I am here to help you. Having checked the surrogacy like biodads for example I have made many decisions as for this agency. I don't regret that we tried exactly this one. The guarantee is on the highest level, neither risks nor crucial accidents, that made us happy. The staff is great and so knowledgeable.

Herbert

Postby Herbert » Tue May 08, 2018 7:28 am

More often praise yourself, rejoice in your small and great success, compliment yourself. Very soon you will see how effective this technique is. Many coach coaches ask their customers to write down five cases every day, which turned out to be the most successful or enjoyable for the day. With time, personally observing the result of their activities, people begin to believe in themselves and strive for new achievements. Set yourself a new goal in life. Think about what you are going to lately. Did you dream of this in childhood, in your youth, two years ago?

Return to “Future dads”