Serious questions from the kids.

Ben_Roar

Serious questions from the kids.

Postby Ben_Roar » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:57 am

Sooner or later you are going to face the need to speak with your kid about some serious stuff. Where do the kids come from, for example, why are there wars and diseases in this world. What is death and what happens to the people when they die. I will prefer not to make up any kid of fairy tales - and to tell me child all the things as they really are - at least in the way I understand them myself. Some parents do like to tell their kids the fairy tales about the pink unicorns, but I think that it will have bad consequences in a long run. You have to tell the kind the things as they really are - and one day they are going to understand these things themselves.

JohnBrown

Re: Serious questions from the kids.

Postby JohnBrown » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:07 pm

Dude, I'm absolutely agree with you. Parents should tell their kids only truth. Kids should know it, even it's bitter sometimes. Thus we won't mangle the reality and our kids will be well prepared for adult life. I think this way we will help our children to find the right way in their life and and take things as they are. 8-) 8-)

Williams

Postby Williams » Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:19 pm

i think that you shall not show the child that you scared of his questions or anything like that. in my opinion you just have to calm down and answer the questions. try to think about the fantasy but tell the child only the truth. i think that you may find a lot of books in the internet and you may also ask about the experience of the other parents and then you would just have no difficulties with it. of course i wish you good luck and i hope that you would not have any difficulties with it. i think that all parents go through such things, you are not alone with it and i am sure that you would succeed in it and overcome everything . you child is only the person who wants to know a lot of new information. good luck. :) :) :)

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:43 pm

Yeah, there is such a period in everybody's parent life, when his child begins to ask all the questions, which are possible and impossible, you know ;) ;) ;) You can tell them the truth, but if you are shy you can imagine something and tell him something magic :lol: :lol: :D I do not think it is bad. They are children and they have their own world :!: :!: :!:

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Of course, one time you are going to face such situations when your child asks you all various serious questions :shock: :? Where do the kids come from, for example, and other types of questions :o :o And every parent should decide if he is going to tell the truth or make a fairytail. If you decide to tell truth, you should do it in such a way in order not to ruin child's psyche.

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:58 pm

you know all children are different and all of them may ask really very different questions and that is why you have to be prepared to everything. i do not see anything bad if the child asks serious questions , i even think that it is normal and children shall know a lot of things. if your child asks some serious questions then it means that he is smart and he wants to know more. i think that it is really great. but at the same time you shall also know what to answer on such questions because it may be really very very hard to answer in such a way that the child understand everything . that is what i thnk about it.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:58 pm

You see, when children grow and become older, they begin to ask different questions, and some of them make the parents feel uncomfortable and they do not know what to answer :shock: :shock: :shock: But I think that parents should tell the truth their children and not to lie, as even without their help the chidren will find everything out soon :roll: :roll:

StivenGarf

Postby StivenGarf » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:18 am

Very useful subject to talk on... I can not say anything about the parenting from my own experience, but I know. that I will use the "system" my parents applied during my childhood... ;) It is really important to show the child in the best tender and fight way, that this is our world and it is complicated most of the time...Stories about unicorns are great for the firs two years of the life, but then parents have a special mission, which is so serious! :shock: I prefer the way of telling the fairytales. which are based on the real examples from our life. In this case, your kid will get the real image of the society and other fundamental things of our world.

Kelvin99

Postby Kelvin99 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:35 am

Hello, everybody! To speak in general, I think that this is veeeery important to bring the understanding of the real world to the children :!: :arrow: In wich way to do it - this is the question here...In my opinion, this is essential to take into account the age of a child, his/her inclination to some special kind of education (for instance, from the listening or the visualisation, tec). Fairy tells are an amazing idea, if you will create them in a proper and understandable way, for the reason of not hurting the kid's mind... My father always said that he created like 20 stories, on the basis of real life. for me to learn our outer life :idea: Good idea!

Daniel87

Postby Daniel87 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:44 am

Hello, friends :) :) Of course, all children began to ask different question, when they begin to become a little older. I guess that they try find out the new things,and in such way the learn about everything in the world, what is happening here and how to live. And I think we should not tell them any fairytales, but only truth, of course in a children's manner, so that it is understandable for them :roll:

Return to “Future dads”