Serious questions from the kids.

RichardMoon

Re: Serious questions from the kids.

Postby RichardMoon » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:56 pm

When you decided to tell your child about the tricks of real life, do not forget, that this is only a child and he is pure and innocent! Try to present the life in a sort and tender way...I find fairy tales or just adventure stories are great for this case :idea: My parents always told me their own life stories and I was amazed. I really enjoyed listening to them and I guess, this has helped me to grow faster than other children... Also, always take into account the age of a child! This is essential, thus you can not talk about bloody times in the war to the three-years old boy of girl, this is obvious :!:

Aaron89

Postby Aaron89 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Hello, guys :) of course, all children are growing up and everything is interesting for them, they try to find out all the information about the world and all the things in it :shock: :roll: I think it is okay and parents should support their children and give answers on all their questions, they should tell the truth, but not fairytales :o

Nick

Postby Nick » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:36 pm

Hey my dear guys !!!Hi my dear dads here 8-) I am really glad to write on this wonderfull website!! :D Sooner or later your son or the daughter will approach you and without any prefaces will ask "That Question". Will look at you and to expect the answer, even without representing as painfully you try to find necessary words.I think that in such serious comunication we should be carefull in what we say!In my opinion when there is time to speak about serious questions we should be close with our choldren we of course should tell the truth without any fairytales @ :geek: :?:

Henry15

Postby Henry15 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Hello, dear :roll: Yeah, you know that all the children grow up and everything becomes extremely interesting for them, so they begin to ask you hundreds of different questions, including different awkward questions :shock: Of course you should answer, otherwise you child will not live you and will ask you then all the time, you know :o :!:

KonanW

Postby KonanW » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Good morning, wonderful people! First, I wanted to say that this is a really good subject to talk about, because a lot of people here whether want to become parents or already parents, so this is an actual topic....I really think that parents have to be very careful of what they are saying and explaining to children...You see, their minds are clear, virgin and innocent and by throwing rough truth into them, parents can break the concept of the childhood...! In my opinion. the portions of the real life truth have to be said in a tolarant and intelligent way...so you will not make any negative affect on your child.. :idea:

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:45 pm

you know there would always be very serious questions from the kids because there are a lot of things which people do not understand and that is why i think that it is so. i do not think that it is bad, i think that it is very good that the kid asks such questions because it seems that he develops and develops in the good side and it means that you are doing everything right. i think that you also understand it very very good. but i think that the parents shall answer this questions really right because in such a way you may spoil your child's view on something. that si what i think about it. good luck.

Marve81

Postby Marve81 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:57 am

Hello everyone :mrgreen: You know that growing up the kids is some kind of challenge :shock: Parents should care about them and do everything to make them feel happy :shock: :shock: Of course, when they get old they begin to be interested in everything, so they ask their parents a really huge number of questions, you see, so parents should answer all of them in order their children develop :mrgreen:

Bred2

Postby Bred2 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:17 pm

i do not even know what to tell you about it. i know that a lot of parents really worry because of it and they do not think that it is normal. personally i do not think that it is bad although i do not have children but i think that your child will not ask serious questions if you do not talk to him or her about serious things. i think that you understand what i am talking about . you shall not worry about it but if the child asks something then you shall answer because avoiding the questions is even worse then answering them in a wrong way and i think that you understand it better than me. wish you good luck my friend.

HaroldPlatz

Postby HaroldPlatz » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:11 pm

Glad to see you all here, guys! :) As a happy father of a little queen, I can say that it is not vital to tell the child all the truth straight away, in the genuine form...You have to remember that they are only kids, it would be rude just to throw the real life into their young and unstable minds... :roll: To speak from my own experience - every night, before the sleep, I was talking with my daughter, teaching her in the form of fairytales! And this is a natural way of parenting little children...They are more inclined to absorb the concept of the story through the prism of the cartoon or tale...

Holden

Postby Holden » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:19 pm

Hello, guy :mrgreen: you know, all children grow up, get older and begin to ask their children different questions :shock: I guess that there is no child who does not ask his parents strange questions, you know :? :shock: An d I know that a lot of parents do not tell their child the truth, but they tell them different fairytales. But I do not support such a way of their attitude.

Return to “Future dads”