Serious questions from the kids.

Dilan

Re: Serious questions from the kids.

Postby Dilan » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:56 pm

you know my child is exactly at that age that he asks a lot of different questions and i am often in the situation that i do not know what to answer although i know that i do have to do something. you know i am not afraid to tell the child that i do not know the answer, i think that it is normal and all parents have to do it. you may just tell your child that you may look for the right answer together and i think that the child will be definitely satisfied with it. i think that it is very interesting not only for the child but also for yo as you mya get a lot of new information for yourself. that is what i think about it.

Robert17

Postby Robert17 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:27 pm

Hello, my friend :mrgreen: Of course, all children grow up and get older so, sooner or later you are going to face the need to speak with your kid about some serious stuff. And the question "Where do the kids come from" is the most popular with kids :lol: So, you should ask it and tell the truth, but not to imagine different fairytales for them, I guess :!: :roll:

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:11 pm

Good evening, everyone :) Nice discussion....it is always a time in the life of every parent when they have to tell their kids about the real life...little by little, we start to represent different sides of life to our children and this steps are really important... Although, I am still not a father, I am only thinking about it, I am convinced, taking into account the style of my parents, that the faity tales is a good way of teaching little kids, because they are more interested in this and moreover, they are gonna learn the main idea faster than by simple "reading of rules"... ;)

Mark18

Postby Mark18 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:29 am

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: I know that more older children become more questions they begin to ask their parents. And I am sure that it is necessary that parents should answer all these questions really truly to make their children develop and improve themselves. It is really important to answer all the questions, I guess. As it also makes your child to have better attitude to you from your child :mrgreen:

Ross

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:55 am

i know that usually children are really very curious to know everything and i can tell you it from my own experience. we have a daughter and she is really very talkative and for us it is a real disaster , i do not want to tell anything bad but you know it causes a lot of problems but at the same time it teaches us that we have to talk a lot with her and we shall tell her only the truth. sometimes it is a bit hard but still we think that it is easier to lie and the child will not know but i think that it is wrong and in my opinion you shall understand it. in any case it is very good that your child asks questions because he will know more and more.

Leonard

Postby Leonard » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:24 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: You know, my husband and I have recently adopted a cute little daughter due to the surrogacy :shock: and in the nearest future such serious questions wait for me. You know, all the children always ask a huge number of various questions, there are not any exceptions. I guess that parents should answer them honestly always

Ismail87

Postby Ismail87 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Okay, dear author of the discussion...first of all, can you say for sure that you know what is going to happen to people after the death?! I have always thought that none of us know what is "on the other side"...but let's just skip this controversial issue... ;) Children have to be taught some simple concepts of the society and who it works, I mean, who the planet works! and how to live in the contemporary world which is full of negative and awful diseases and natural disasters... to my mind, the way of creating fairytales on the basis of real stories and facts is a good idea

Mikey06

Postby Mikey06 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:01 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Despite the fact that I do jot have any children, I know that at the age about 3-5 years old they begin to ask their parents a huge number of different questions and in such a way they try to find out everything which they are interested in. But I guess that it is not necessary that parents should tell the truth. Maybe they should make some stories for them :idea:

Pete11

Postby Pete11 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: You know, I am going to become a father after my marriage, so I have already thought a lot about the process of raising children. I guess that it is not a surprise for anybody when at the age about 3-5 years children begin to as you all the possible and impossible questions. And I guess that parents should explain them everything truly

GeorgeH

Postby GeorgeH » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Hello there, guys, I am happy to see you all here! This is very pleasant to know that I always have a place where I can share... :) so recently I started to receive different questions from my little baby...she has learnt how to speak and bow she is asking me lots of questions...so, this is really interesting how we, adult people, are trying to teach our children what is the "light" and what is the "darkness"..anyway, in my opinion, there is really no better way for teaching such things through the fairytale.. :!: because it is simple, easy to create and easy to remember.

Return to “Future dads”