Serious questions from the kids.

Elroy3

Re: Serious questions from the kids.

Postby Elroy3 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:46 pm

I am greeting you, guys. Hello, everyone and everybody... :) ohh, of course, they are kids, and they are willing to know how everything around is working and created.. but of course, as a good parents, we have to find the proper way of showing the reality...and in my opinion, fairy tales is not a bad idea! Just remember how your mother was telling you the story before the night sleep, you were laying in bed and thinking about the main character of the story..of course, such kind of upbringing is a rational and wise way of teaching!

Jacob11

Postby Jacob11 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: You know, I have not become a parent yet, but I know about this problem too much. I have a little cousin and she asks me constantly different questions and I have to ask her, otherwise she would become panic stricken and nervous. So, I guess it is better to ask all the questions than to stand children's hysterics :lol: :P

David15

Postby David15 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, that situation is very familiar to me. I have a cousin. And hopefully she is 10 years old now, but when she was at the age about 3-5 years old, everyone was miserably poor :lol: She asked millions of questions during the day, and we had to ask them, otherwise she would become nervous and sometimes even shout :lol:

William12

Postby William12 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:28 am

I am happy to greet you all here, guys. In my opinion, there is not other way than to tell kids the truth in more or less right light.... Of course, it goes without saying, that some things is not for the child's mind, and of course, we have to use different stories, we create some creatures and make the project of the real life stories to the fairy tales... ;) I remember when I was a little boy, my father likes to tell me his life stories, but I was like eight years old, or something. But for the little kids, like two-four and five years old, it is preferable to make this more soft.

Thomas

Postby Thomas » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:35 am

Good morning, guys! wow, we are talking here about kids, this is interesting indeed...as for me, I am pretty sure that fairy tales was made for something. and this means that parents made such kind of kid's stories for one reason - to tell them how it is, the reality, which is looking at you through the lines and words, sentences of the cute little story... I am pretty sure, that there is no other way for telling some truth about the cruelty of people other than telling it in the form of the fairy tale... :) so, my dear parents, and future ones, do not forget to tell you kid the story

Rick19

Postby Rick19 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:21 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, all we were children, so I guess such situation is familiar to everyone. Personally I remember me as a child and I remember that I asked my parents and my relatives various numerous questions, which I were interested in and I remember that I was really nervous when I did not get any answer, you see, my honey :lol: :twisted:

Eduardo

Postby Eduardo » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:59 pm

As a parent, the happiest one of course, I can say for sure, that it is worth of trying to tell children the truth, at least, some most important and vital things of it... as a matter of fact, I am pretty sure that there is nothing wrong in doing a different kind of things and of course, I would even be more happy to make it better for all of you... as for the kids and fairy tales - it is a best way for telling something interesting to children, so, guys, create new tales, it is always interesting and make your kid feel that you are special, you are telling him or her the real stories :!:

Jensen21

Postby Jensen21 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:25 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, all we were children, and I am sure that everyone came through it and did the same. I guess that asking a huge number of various questions is each child's feature. I suppose that children try to find out everything what is interesting for them. And in such a way they develop, you see :? :shock:

Derek56

Postby Derek56 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:24 pm

Good late afternoon, everyone :D I am not a father, I mean, I do not have a baby, biological or adopted one, but I have the understanding regarding the upbringing of children, because my future husband, currently - fiance, has a baby from his previous marriage... Som guys, I understand your concern and questions, well, to my way of thinking, this is vital to be ready to make some kind of steps towards the reality... when you tell you baby an usual fairy-tale, please, try to add something from your own side, or, it is gonna be even greater if you manage to create new story..!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:16 pm

Hi all! Very useful topic for discussion! For every dad is important to know that his child is happy and healthy! The child's health is very important! Proper child development is very important for every parent! The child needs to know a lot and all right to understand! I totally agree with you the child needs to tell the truth, because this is very important! All the complex issues we need to discuss with your child, because your communication is very important for child development! ;)

Return to “Future dads”