Serious questions from the kids.

Garrison

Re: Serious questions from the kids.

Postby Garrison » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:38 am

Hello there, guys! Nice to be here with all of you. To my way of thinking, there is nothing more important than children... speaking about their education and vision of life - it lays almost entirely on parents, and of course, it is only the deal of parents do decide on the better way of upbringing children... Going back to the theme of serious talks - there is right time for every subject. For little ones, it is acceptable (and better) to tell fairy tales and to put in the story some degree of the pure reality, of the truth.. o, in general, it is important to give kids the understanding of the world.

Jared

Postby Jared » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, you know, I guess that it is even naturally that children ar going to ask you a lot of strange and even real and serious questions when they are at the age about 4-6 years old. But I guess that it is really necessary to ask them, as they develop in such a way and find out everything, what they are interested in :x :roll:

Paul69

Postby Paul69 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:25 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, I know that at the age of about 3-5 years old children begin to ask everybody numerous various questions, though I do jot have my own children. I guess that everybody knows this fact, as it happens with every child. I guess that in such a way children try to find everything out and they are very disappointed when their questions are ignored

Fin28

Postby Fin28 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:41 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, though I have not become a parent, I know about this problem, I guess that everybody is acquainted with it. All children ask different questions. And they demand that they should be answered, otherwise they would become really very nervous or irritated. So, I know that this period disappears very soon :geek: :ugeek:

Ross75

Postby Ross75 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, I guess that this problem is very familiar to everyone. I am sure that all of you know that children have such a feature to ask everybody all the possible questions, you know, my darling :o And when anyone does not answer them, they begin to become nervous and irritatated. So, it is better to make them satisfied and answer the questions

Bill25

Postby Bill25 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, I know this problem connected with the kids, you see, my dear friend. I guess that all of us understand it, as all we were children and did the same, you see, my darling. I was very nervous, when adults did not answer my questions, you see, my darling. So, I guess that a lot of children act so, you see, my darling :ugeek: :ugeek:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:37 am

I belive, that we must answer all the questions of our children in the form that can be ok for this and that age. If a child of three asks you how he came to this world tell him, but with no detailed information with the words understandable for him. If the child is satisfied with your answer he will show it, if no go ahead, Provide some examples find the other words. Don't lie that he was found in cabbage or brought by a bear from the forest. They can also start asking about their genital organs, don't be afraid of such questions. Don't tell them at once that thye are for sex or something like this. try to describe the physiologilal processes of his organism)

Johnson25

Postby Johnson25 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:18 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, I know that kids used to ask a lot of, really a lot of questions, when they are at the age of 4-7 years old. I guess that in such a way they try to find out what they are interested in and in such a way they also develop. So, that is why I think that their parents should not ignore them, you know, darling :mrgreen: o :mrgreen:

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:57 pm

Hi all! How are you? A very good topic for discussion. I totally agree with you, I also prefer not to invent fairytales to your child and tell the child all things as they really are. Parents should tell the children the truth!!! I think that we can help our children find the right path in life!!! You can find a lot of books on the Internet or ask about the experiences of other parents and then it just won't have to bother with such questions. :mrgreen:

Paul999

Postby Paul999 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:46 pm

Hello, my dear friend :mrgreen: Oh, I guess that it is not a secret for anyone that children between 3-5 years old have a feature to ask anyone numerous questions. In. Such a way I guess that try to find everything they do not know and everything what they are interested in, you see, my darling. In such a way they develop, so you should always ask their questions

Return to “Future dads”