baby pacifiers

JohnBrown

baby pacifiers

Postby JohnBrown » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:07 pm

You might agree that one of your highest priorities as a parent is to comfort your baby. In this case you may find a pacifier very helpful. Some babies can be soothed with rocking and cuddling and are content to suck only during feedings. Others just can't seem to suckle enough, even when they're not hungry. If your baby still wants to suck after having her breast milk, a pacifier may be just the thing. More over some studies have shown that babies who use pacifiers at bedtime and nap time have a lower risk of SIDS (sudden infant death syndrome). Guys, please share your opinions regarding using pacifiers.. what are pros and cons? Who are experienced? Please help to clarify this matter.

Harry

Re: baby pacifiers

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:12 am

i think that it is really very serious question and that is why you have to pay a lot of attention to it. i know that a lot of people tell that you shall not use the baby pacifier because it is really very unhealthy and they may influence the child's health in the negative way. people tell that the pacifiers have an influence on the child's teeth and that is why you do not have to use the. i do not know whether they are really right but i know that i as raised with the pacifier and everything was really normal, i did not have any difficulties with it, and now i do not have any problems with my health. that is why i think that it is not true.

Jim

Postby Jim » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:40 pm

I guess that pacifiers can be very helpful for parents, while they have their babies. But not all children like pacifiers, you see :shock: :o :( Some children really refuse to put this staff in their mouth :? :? It can be even an advantage, only if your child does not cry the whole day.But when your child use pacifier it will be difficult to wean him doing this.

Mikey

Postby Mikey » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:04 pm

Of course, one of the highest priorities as a parent is to comfort your baby. In this case you may find a pacifier very helpful. But some children do not like pacifiers and refuse to accept them :shock: :shock: :shock: But most of children like pacifiers :roll: :roll: And I think that this item really makes parents' life easier, you know. It is really true.

Ross

Postby Ross » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:53 am

you know i have never thought about ti as about the problem and that is why it is really very hard for me to understand why you worry about such things. but the case is that we have adopted our daughter when she was not a small child and that is why we did not bother about it because she did not use it. i have heard that it is not very good to give the child the pacifier because there will be some difficulties with teeth or something like that. and of course it will be very very hard for you then to get rid of it, as the child gets used to it very fast. of course if you give it to the child then it is not a problem. wish you good luck and everything the best

Nick

Postby Nick » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:22 pm

Hello dear dads))I think that baby pacifiers is a good theme for discussion!I would like to share with you some information.Orthodontic pacifiers, thanks for their structure, prevent swallowing air, promote the correct development of the sky and the lower jaw.Today there are new pacifiers with anti-vacuum system which basic element is the valve also are presented at the market. This adaptation, first, reduces amount of the air swallowed when sucking, considerably reducing the frequency of vomiting, and secondly, interferes with adhesion of a pacifier, giving the chance to the kid not to come off a small bottle during feeding.All pacifiers differ on number of holes. Children since the birth and to 2-3 months suit nipples with one or two holes. Nipples with three holes (an average flow) are intended for kids of 2-5 months. Nipples with four holes (a bystry flow) are developed for children 4 months are more senior. Nipples and in a form of openings differ: x-shaped — for juice, at-shaped — for liquid porridges.I hope my advice can help you in chosing the right pacifiers!

JinHo

Postby JinHo » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:52 pm

Soother for baby is an important part of its development. In the womb the baby produced by the so-called sucking reflex! The sucking reflex of the newborn is the norm and even a necessity. ;) ;) ;) If well-fed baby will continue to breastfeed, this can lead to overeating. Therefore, you should find another way to satisfy the sucking reflex. Buy a pacifier! ;) The pharmacy very large selection of nipple for the baby!!! They consist of different materials and different shapes! And the most important thing for every age!!! ;)

Brendon

Postby Brendon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:28 pm

i understand that a lot of people are against them and i do not know what to tell you about it, i do not think that they are as bad as a lot of parents are talking about and what is more there are a lot of different pacifiers and that is why i do not think that it is a real problem for you. you shall do in a way you think will be the best for you and your child, if you think that pacifier will help you to calm your baby then do not even think about it, think that you just shall contact the doctor and he will help you more with it. wish you good luck my friend and everything the best. hope that you ill make the right decision.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:46 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) How are you doing today guys?? Are you in a good mood today for our conversation?? I hope yes)) you know guys I think that it is very important to choose the right baby pacifier because we should care about their health and pay attention to such details!! I agree with you John that if your baby still wants to suck after having her breast milk, a pacifier may be just the thing. More over some studies have shown that babies who use pacifiers at bedtime and nap time have a lower risk of SIDS . Be accurate with it my dear friends!!

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:59 am

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! The nipple is very important for a child! Pacifier helps to calm down the child. It is very important that your child feel cozy and comfortable! Children are our happiness. Children are our life! I like children very much. I believe that the pacifier helps baby to sleep at night. Pacifier helps baby to calm down! ;) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;)

Return to “Future dads”