The problem with respect

Vincent

The problem with respect

Postby Vincent » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:01 am

Hello, my sweet. I want to talk about some of the problems with the children, which can bring discomfort to many future dads. Also, I think these are very important issues to which we must treat with some attention. A few days ago I saw how my friends are walking with their child, and he calls them by name. He does not want to call their father. He just calls them by name. In addition, he does the same with the other adults. He just does not have respect for them. And he thinks that it should not be any special respect for anyone. His parents try to fix it, but apparently they have made some mistake during upbringing, when he was a little younger. What can we do to teach our children to respect adults? What we have to explain?

Barboro

Re: The problem with respect

Postby Barboro » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:02 am

A lot of parents are faced with the problem of children's lack of respect for themselves, other family members, strangers. Before you teach your child to respect elders, to build respectful relationships within the family. To a child to respect you, treat him similarly. Analyze your behavior toward your child and other people when he beside you. It is unacceptable to abuse the baby in front of strangers in any situation! Your child must be sure that he will never be humbled by his parents. Therefore, first of all, each of us must pay attention to his own behavior. And only after that we can draw certain conclusions.
Last edited by Barboro on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:03 am

We must remember that for our baby it is we - the object to follow. From your attitude to him, and others will depend the child's relationship to you! Try to always listen to stories of your child, never interrupt him, and after the completion of the story, let your assessment of the situation and advice. If you repeatedly show the kid that you have little interest in his problems, the child can withdraw into himself and will continue to assume that you not are interesting to listen him. Believe me, the child's mind is very fragile. Therefore, before you try to teach our children respect, we have to learn to respect our children and the people around them.

Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:05 am

Arrange the evening of reading with your baby, read to him the stories for children and parents. It is useful to read and to listen to the baby poems, sing songs. Try to teach a child to respect elders, before the holiday pay his attention to the fact that he should to congratulate all members of your family, not forgetting the grandparents, relatives and friends. If the family planned a round number or other celebration, is prepared with the participation of the baby's greetings: he should learn or write poems for grandparents, fathers, or brothers, to do a musical number or draw a card. It will be interesting and educational for your child.

Milton

Postby Milton » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:06 am

Your child must first understand that the most valuable thing in life is his family that good family relationships are precious and must be protected. Teach your child to empathize. When someone in the family or circle of friends is injured, tell your child how to hurt, show your attitude to this fact. Provide care even when this is not required. Your child needs to understand that loved ones are obliged to take care of each other. It will also have an adverse effect on the development of respect and compassion for your child. He should understand that we live in a society. And it should be a rule for each of us. We need to care for and respect each other.

Johnson

Postby Johnson » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:06 am

Very often it happens that the best piece parents leave for their children, but it is fundamentally wrong! By purchasing, for example, ice cream, take it to everyone, not just children. If this is not financially possible, or do not buy, or share equally in all! Sometimes you can cheat by refusing to crumbs and say that you do not want or can not eat, but not abuse it! When buying anything themselves, and always purchase small. So you teach him to be generous to others. Believe me, it's just a really good way to set a positive example for your child. This will teach him to think not only about his own benefit. This will teach him to think about the others also.

Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:07 am

How else can you teach your child to respect the elders? Do not forget to show by example your child how you feel towards your parents. Express your emotions, do not hesitate your baby. Outside help the elderly and the disabled, give in place in transport. Kid obliged all to see and make conclusions! In such a relationship in the family, your children you will always appreciate, love and care. And with that you will be able to teach a child respect the elders. First of all, you must understand that at an early age children are watching you and copy your habits, negative and positive. If you're going to show the right example, you will get success in this.

Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:07 am

It is not too late, begin to orient your children to respect for old age. It does not matter, "your" is old or "outsiders": children should understand that relate to older people should be in a special way. Where to begin? Yes, with the most simple things that we ourselves once were taught in childhood give way to the old man in the truck, or help an old lady to bring a bag of groceries home. Observe how your child communicates with the "casual" adult like the old lady at the entrance to the store or retailer. This will tell you a lot, if not three years old yet is allowed to greet the first with adults and "poke" them, the junior high school student is already clearly must observe the rules of decency.

Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:08 am

Remember how long and probably difficult life lived grandparents. Tell your child (as well as remind you), how much they had to endure. And then imagine how difficult it is - to enter into old age, with its attendant diseases, ailments, little pension. Put yourself in their place. You become a little sorry for them? Almost the same thing will work with your child. He needs to understand that old people, or even just those who are older get a lot more problems in this life. And they always deserve respect. He must understand that this is one of the rules in today's society. And I think it's a good way to give your child the opportunity to understand all this.

Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:09 am

Take the family photos, tell your child the story of your parents. Certainly in their biographies there is something to be proud. Just look impartially, from the side, as though we are talking about foreign people. And remember his childhood: for sure your mom enough sleep at night, so your school uniform was always perfectly ironed, and my dad took infinite part to support his family. Did you feel respected? Your child also should feel proud of his ancestors. I think that these methods can help our children understand that it is right to show respect for the elders no matter our family inside or outside. I think it would also be useful.

Return to “Future dads”