The problem with respect

Leon

Re: The problem with respect

Postby Leon » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:17 am

Watch cartoons together, and read the stories. Care for seniors taught famous works: "Little Red Riding Hood," "Cinderella," "Three daughters," etc. To develop in the child the necessary qualities needed after watching or reading fairy tales to discuss with him the story and the characters actions. Do not ask the question: how to get the child to respect their parents? To force the respect someone is impossible. A daughter or son should learn it with love and patience from you. You're the only one who can show to your child that respect it is really good. And it is just necessary to live in modern society without harm to others.

Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:18 am

Particularly important is the fact that you can not force your child to respect someone just like that. The kid himself sees and feels. For example: some aunt, who was screaming on the street, or the evil older man rowed in the store. Forcing your child to respect these people, we do not leave him the choice to develop his own attitude towards them. However, when he is seeing adults with warmth and sincerity pronouncing toasts at the wedding anniversary of his parents, he must know that such a warm feeling for really decent people. I want to reiterate that it is important to explain all this to your child. Only if he is to understand these things, the problem will be solved.

Bernard

Postby Bernard » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:18 am

By your tone, manner of communication with the child and facial expressions, the baby begins to understand how it is really important for someone to try and be attentive to his family. And most importantly, it is very nice when you are praised. The realization that everything has to be just so and so right should come. To a child has learned the mean of 'respect', where it comes from and how to cherish, you must let him feel it by himself. Therefore, first of all, you need to respect the kid. I think this is one of the best ways to show your child for what it means to respect our world. First of all, he needs an understanding of all this.

Marvin

Postby Marvin » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:19 am

Keep in raising the rules of the "golden mean." You can not raise a child is very authoritarian, with the inevitability of punishment, with the use of physical methods. It is not more education, and despotism. And at the same time can not be too soft, do not pay attention to the child's misconduct, put it right in all situations, or shy away from his problems. Your child should see an adequate response for his actions. The only way he will be able to learn how to behavior in society to distinguish good from bad. And parents for him to be fair judges, not tyrants or indifferent caretakers. I'm sure it will help. In any case, it will help your child to understand these things.

Owen

Postby Owen » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:19 am

The child should learn from the picture of the world from his parents. After all, the children are our mirror. At a certain stage of growing up they copy our behavior, considering the parents role model. And if they see your lack of respect for others, indifference towards your loved ones, you can not expect your children from spiritual sensitivity. Moreover, young people can express their protest against your behavior by their antics. Adults think that children experience their patience, but in fact they are trying to reach out to us. You must understand and correct these things to your child, if you really want to teach him to respect.

Alan

Postby Alan » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:34 pm

As for me, respect to others is embedded in heads of people from their birth. But at the same time I believe that this respect may be taught during their childhood, by proper bringing up, and educating. Every parent should explain to his child what is bad, and what is good. It is essential beginning of their social life.

DaddyAdam

Postby DaddyAdam » Tue May 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Very nice topic to be honest. And there is one huge mistake parents usually make. Remember, your child is not your friend. It’s not about your child liking you or even thanking you for what you do. It’s important to remember that your child is not your friend—he’s your child. Your job is to coach him to be able to function in the world. This means teaching him to behave respectfully to others, not just you. When you think your child might be crossing the line, a good rule of thumb is to ask yourself, “Would I let the neighbor say these things to me? Would I let a stranger?” If the answer is no, don’t let your child do it, either. Be careful with it.! Luck!

Mark

Postby Mark » Sat May 14, 2016 7:48 am

A lot of parents are faced with the problem of children's lack of respect for themselves, other family members, strangers. Before you teach your child to respect elders, to build respectful relationships within the family. To a child to respect you, treat him similarly. Analyze your behavior toward your child and other people when he beside you. It is unacceptable to abuse the baby in front of strangers in any situation! Your child must be sure that he will never be humbled by his parents. Therefore, first of all, each of us must pay attention to his own behavior. And only after that we can draw certain conclusions.

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 5:25 pm

Well,if you ask me-this thing has got nothing to do with respect at all,you know what I'm saying? 8-) It's all just in the lack of certain education at home overall-but some might just say,that it's not necessary to be like everybody else,there's no exact ways how it's supposed to be done and all that.They want their child to call them both by names-that's ok,it's their business,you know what I'm saying?But if that child starts to call you by name and you don't really like it-you should immediately say about it all to him and his parents for not teaching their child how he should behave when other people are around. 8-)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 9:06 am

As for me , it is very important to makes you children respect you. The best way to teach respect is to show respect. When a child experiences respect, they know what it feels like and begin to understand how important it is. Respect is an attitude. Being respectful helps a child succeed in life. If children don't have respect for peers, authority, or themselves, it's almost impossible for them to succeed. A respectful child takes care of belongings and responsibilities, and a respectful child gets along with peers. Schools teach children about respect, but parents have the most influence on how respectful children become. Until children show respect at home, it's unlikely they will show it anywhere else.

Return to “Future dads”