The problem with respect

Stephen

Re: The problem with respect

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 6:11 pm

That's a real common problem in today's society,if you ask me-well,maybe it's not only in today's,but in my opinion it's one of the more obvious things to talk about nowadays,it's like they say on the surface and all that,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) :) So,you really have to teach your kid to respect you and your partner first of all and to respect all the grown ups and stuff like that,you dig?If you won'tbe doing that right from the very start and all that-you might regret about it real hard some time later in your life,you dig? 8-) Yeah,so go ahead and don't forget about it every day-and don't let your kid forget it at any cost. 8-) ;) :)

Robert

Postby Robert » Mon May 30, 2016 2:53 pm

I think that you should not hesitate to show your feelings towards your parents. Sincerely saying, Mom, I love you or Dad, what would we do without you, you will not only make a nice for older man, but will set an example to your own kid in the open display of affection. You are correct in relation to older relatives, never speak evil behind them. Even if they do something wrong, try to be tolerant, and then there will be a greater chance that your own children after many years to make the amendment is already on your age. I think that this behavior will also teach our children to feel and show respect to older people. We just have to remember that only we can teach our children to think about such things.

Ron

Postby Ron » Mon May 30, 2016 4:57 pm

You should never too early to start teaching your child to take care of other family members. Even a baby able to bring a warm jacket grandmother, or submit a cup of tea, or just ask her how she feels today.
The earlier a baby is aware that he can also of someone to care for and bring real benefits, the less the likelihood that he will grow up tough and heartless person. I think that if you use the right approach for all this, you will have a very good result. So, the main task is to achieve an understanding of your child in the fact that you want to explain in this life for him.

Alex5

Postby Alex5 » Mon May 30, 2016 9:52 pm

In my opinion every parent in the upbringing of the child wants to instill in him a respect for elders. But it is not uncommon, despite all good intentions, the child does not listen to, contradict, or simply rude to someone - a parent, grandparent, caregiver, teacher . If such manifestations of the child's behavior in relation to adults frequent, and even they do become regular, of course, parents are trying to get the child to behave respectfully. But is it always possible to achieve this with the help of an explanation or even punishment?
I think that first of all you need to show all your own example.

Kolin

Postby Kolin » Tue May 31, 2016 4:20 am

You can teach your child to empathize. When someone in the family or circle of friends is injured, tell your child how to hurt, show your attitude to this fact. Provide care even when this is not required.
Your child needs to understand that loved ones are obliged to take care of each other. It will also have an adverse effect on the development of respect and compassion for your child. He should understand that we live in a society. And it should be a rule for each of us. We need to care for and respect each other.

Charly

Postby Charly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:29 pm

This question is one I have discussed with my friend a thousand of times. I have said it a lot of times and what to share my point of view with you too. We cannot teach to respect adults, until adults begin to respect children. Maybe somebody will explain why it is traditional to respect a person because of his or her age? It seems like it doesn’t matter at all what kind of person it is. If man is impolite, even rude, not good person in general, nobody has to respect him only because of his age. And one more point is that firstly nobody cares about respectful attitude to the child and the in the magical way this child has to grow up in a good man full of respect to others. It is too complicated for me. I just want everybody does not forget to respects their children.

Tomy

Postby Tomy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:50 pm

I think, it depends on the family the child grows up with. In my family everybody behave with a great respect to each other and to all friends and relatives too. My mom respects my friends and never says a bad word about them, so do I. In my boyfriend’s family is the same principle for communication. I hope my child will be like me in this way)

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:55 am

h Hllo Vincent!
Sorry, but i am not agree with you on that matter. Calling an adult by the name is not a sign of disrespect, as for me. On contrary. We were always taught to "respect" adults, to think that they are always right, to obey them in any case and regarding to any matter. But were they always right? What is an adult, if not a grown up kid - and what is a kid, if not an adult that is still small? I think that kids should be treated as "small adults", not like some "semi - humans"/ And that they should be taught to respect real character qualities in people, not their age. there are so many people old by years - but angry and stupid! I would not want my future kid to respect that kinds of people. The wisdom does deserve respect, not the age.

florian

Postby florian » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Hi guys! I Think that feeling of respect begins in family. If you respect each other and respect those who are around you, your kid will see it and will behave yourself like you. Try to avoid disgusting in your words. Anyway, everyone see in this word just what he want. respect can be expressed in different ways

Easton

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:14 pm

i think that every child shall respect his parent even if they are not very good and kind , he shall respect them because they raised him and they actually gave him birth even if we are talking about us, gay parents. if not we then this child would not be here. i think in the right way and in my opinion you have to tell it your child, that he shall respect you just that he is alive and lives wth you. h shall respect you that you take care of him and worries a lot . he shall respect you because you love him, spend your time on him. and fo course spend a lot of money in order to provide him. it is not easy.

Return to “Future dads”