The problem with respect

Easton

Re: The problem with respect

Postby Easton » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:14 pm

i think that every child shall respect his parent even if they are not very good and kind , he shall respect them because they raised him and they actually gave him birth even if we are talking about us, gay parents. if not we then this child would not be here. i think in the right way and in my opinion you have to tell it your child, that he shall respect you just that he is alive and lives wth you. h shall respect you that you take care of him and worries a lot . he shall respect you because you love him, spend your time on him. and fo course spend a lot of money in order to provide him. it is not easy.

Matthew Foster

Postby Matthew Foster » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:10 pm

Yes, it is a very bad, serious and important problem. I think maybe your friends do not grow up their hild in a propper way. Maybe they do not teach him how he should behave. They have to explain a child he has to have some respect to their fathers. I think to talk to a child frankly and explain everything is the best way.

Howard Freeman

Postby Howard Freeman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:52 pm

I even can not imagine how these parents feel like. I guess it is awful when your child calls you not father, but calls your name. I think it is only parents' fault. They did not manage to grow up and upbring their child in a propper way. And I think such behavior of both child and parents can cause a lot of serious and important problems in the future.

Mike Liner

Postby Mike Liner » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:43 pm

I am sorry, but I think it is only parents' fault that their child call their names, but do not call them fathers. I think it is not even a problem with respect, you know, but parents have not learnt their child usual rules, if I can say so :o :shock: :? :( :!: I think in the future there can appear some problems,if parents do not begin to treat a child in a propper way.

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:02 pm

I guess this children is not wrong, and he does not have any problems with respect, you know ;) ;) ;) It is only his parent's fault :( :( :o :shock: :? I guess that they do not upbring their child in a propper way, as they even can not to teach their child call them fathers and do not call their names. So I suppose they need help of more advanced parents ;) ;) :o

Harry

Postby Harry » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:16 am

i know that a lot of parents often face this problem that their children do not respect them and they do not think about them. i do not know really whether it is true or not but i think that it may really be so because all children are very different and their behaviour depends on the behaviour of their parents and if the child sees that the parents not respect him then i think he would also not respect his parents . that is why if you want your child respect you then i think that you shall respect him as well everything is in your hands and it would depend on you. i wish you good luck in it. everything the best.

Ryan

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:18 am

Here you are all of you here)) I am very very glad to greet all most of you today!!))) How are you??? Guys I think that it is really serious problem that the son calls his father by the name.. And you should teach him to respect you and others from the very childhood because then you will have some serious problems with it. Do not forget to show by example your child how you feel towards your parents. Express your emotions, do not hesitate your baby. Outside help the elderly and the disabled, give in place in transport. And then thanks for your example your child will do the same.

Barney40

Postby Barney40 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:35 am

Hi guys! A very good topic for discussion! Children are our happiness. It is very important to love and appreciate children! You need to respect the views of the child. You have to respect his personality. Because the child is a small defenseless creature! We must strive always to speak with the child to discuss his last day! You should always talk to a child that he felt your support. You need to be their friends, then he will be proud to say is my dad he's my friend! ;)

Mark27

Postby Mark27 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:16 am

Hello everybody and everyone here friends!!)) Best regards for all of you here today)) I would like to say guys that I also think that first of all it should be in our mind, I mean we should look for our behavior and first of all we should respect our children. So ,you kknow friends personally for me it is unacceptable to abuse the baby in front of strangers in any situation! Your child must be sure that he will never be humbled by his pparents. And in any case we should not embarrass our children or something like this. Because then there is no respect.

GordanoBruno

Postby GordanoBruno » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Hello guys! How are you? A very good topic for discussion! Now this is a hot topic for every parent! Because sometimes we scored that our children live and exist in this world, we too protect and love, forgetting to teach respect! Before you teach your child to respect elders, we need to build respectful relationships in the family. :mrgreen:

Return to “Future dads”