Teens onanism

GordanoBruno

Re: Teens onanism

Postby GordanoBruno » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:03 pm

Hi all! This is a really difficult topic for discussion! Energy intended for the development of a young teen body needs to be used for its development. instead, it is simply removed during Masturbation. This can lead to complexes and psychological disorders. Masturbation at an early age, before puberty does not affect the psyche of the child, but to a certain period. :mrgreen:

Aslan

Postby Aslan » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Hi there. Your friend shouldn't be nervous about all this situation and shouldn't do the tragedy out of this. Psychologists say, that it's normall for children to masturbate from the age of 7-10 , when the processes of maturing start. It's also the way for the child to understand his body and needs. If the person doesn't know what to do and what is masturbation, that is considered as the unnormal situation. And this thing can last even when the person have stable sex relations. The pathology is condidered to be more than 3 times a day , when the person can have sex also. Take care of your chilren , but don't become the paranoic parents! /Good luck to everybody!

DennyDe

Postby DennyDe » Fri May 12, 2017 9:27 am

ohh ,that is really not the pleasant thing to explore especially if to talk about son... :oops: :oops: I can only imagine how frustrated the parent was back the, ohh, that os hard... but, you know, if to remember how you were acting back to your teens, maybe you will be less strict?! I am sure there has to be some kind of the adult talk, but it is such a gentle theme, that I would rather refuse on having the conversation about this... there risk is too high - a boy can become closed to you mentally, and you will lose the belief and loyalty... it is a high cost as for the telling the teenager that it is wrong thing - masturbating..

Stewart

Postby Stewart » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:49 pm

I am glad to write here on this website for all of you. Hmm difficult question as little bit. . I also heard that in fact, there are several features that distinguish onanism from normal sexual intercourse and aggravate its harmful effects on the nervous system and sexual function. The difference between masturbation from normal sexual intercourse is primarily in the heavy impact that has on the psyche of onanism and the state of mind of a teenager. On the other hand I can say that your friend should have serious talk!!! That's for sure I can say.

Dorian

Postby Dorian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:34 am

Masturbation is a natural and healthy behavior. Even if you masturbate often, you may not have an addiction. If you cannot control your thoughts or urges or if masturbation is preventing you from participating in school or work, it may be time to reach out for help. Don't feel ashamed, and remember that many people have similar problems. Seeking help is a brave action, and most people you ask will see it as such. Make an appointment with a medical professional. Counselors, psychologists and psychiatrists are all trained to help people with varying levels of addiction. Start by seeing a therapist in your area, who can assess your addiction and refer you to more specialized help if necessary.

George86

Postby George86 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:55 am

Someone says it is harmful, someone no. But I am sure that almost everyone did it in teenagers years. I am more than sure in it. Of course it is harmful if it tooooo much. But probably it is not so destroying. I agree you that masturbation is harmful when a teenager repeats it too often, several times a day, for a long time. Moderate masturbation, which often occurs in young adulthood, usually has no adverse effect on sexual ability. Sexual impotence, developing on the basis of moderate masturbation, depends mainly on the mental effects caused by fear of the consequences of masturbation.

Orlando

Postby Orlando » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:10 pm

children should not be engaged in masturbation in any case, even if they are already in their teens. It is important to understand that in the initial stages it will not bring any difficulties. But in any case, children may have a negative effect some time later, during adulthood.
Masturbation is also corrupt thought. Handjob begins to treat your body as an object for sexual pleasure. Such a person is completely absorbed by his feelings and engaged himself. As a result, he suffered further sexual life in marriage. Sex is not converted into love, and in reflex, eases tension. I think that first of all it brings psychological problems.

Ford

Postby Ford » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:57 am

There are no mental impressions, visual, tactile, and other strong emotions, erotic acts during sexual intercourse and transmitted spinal reflex centers of erection and ejaculation. Therefore, spinal centers imposed far greater demands than normal intercourse. When masturbation abuse, these centers are maintained in a state of heightened, abnormal irritation, followed by a functional exhaustion, accompanied by the weakening of erection. Masturbatory excesses can cause a number of local disturbances from the posterior urethra, spermatic tubercle and the prostate gland, which is due to a persistent vasodilatation and a violation of their tone.

Return to “Future dads”