Teens onanism

Leon

Re: Teens onanism

Postby Leon » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:33 am

Many experts believe that masturbation helps build the hormonal development of man more clearly and even a certain necessity. However, it is important to bear in mind that there is another opinion, which referred to the dangers of masturbation. Other experts say that frequent masturbation in adolescence leads to poor performance and low physical performance, because the body spends energy in the wrong direction. In addition, there are also psychological problems associated with self-gratification. Generally, teens torturing shame. In any case, it is important that teenager has received full information on this topic at the right age, the only way he will be able to avoid most of the problems in the future sex life.

Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:34 am

The main harm of masturbation for teens is its negative impact on the status and functions of the higher nervous system. After a normal sexual intercourse man experiencing a natural calm, improvement of the general state of satisfaction. Moreover during sexual intercourse in the formation of feelings and become essential factors such as the appearance of a man, heightened tactile sensations, visual perceptions. If masturbation is the whole set of complicated emotional perception is absent and is replaced by the artificial stimulation of the genitals or fantasizing. After a masturbatory act after orgasm, whatever it may bring relief in the future there is a feeling of depression, general depression, physical weakness.

Bernard

Postby Bernard » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:34 am

The teenager, who uses masturbation is well aware that he was suffering from defect, according to some - even serious, is unnatural and immoral committed. Realizing that masturbation is an affront to human dignity and harmful to health, these individuals feel remorse, painful emotional experiences, are ashamed of their blemish and always blamed himself for alleged immorality. Usually these inferences attached utmost importance loss of seed, which, in the opinion of masturbators, biologically valuable substance. I think that first of all it affects the mental and emotional state of the child your friend. It is therefore necessary to carry out a conversation with him about it.

Marvin

Postby Marvin » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:35 am

Without denying the undeniable harm to the nervous system with persistent and systematic masturbation, it should be emphasized that the degree of its considerably exaggerated not only by wankers, but also the medical community. It is thought that masturbation harm is especially great, if it engaged in teenagers or young men, whose bodies are still developing and not fully formed. To assess the possible harm of fundamental importance may be the subject of age, which is the beginning of masturbation sessions, as well as the duration and frequency of masturbatory acts. I can tell you that your friend has to try to persuade his son to masturbate just a little less.

Owen

Postby Owen » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:36 am

It was found that as a result of persistent masturbation a teen performance can suffer significantly, and fatigue sets in more quickly. For example, after the act masturbatory dynamometer readings are 1/3 to 1/2, and even lower than before. Wank often can not focus, it becomes distracted, indecisive, gloomy, moody, touchy. Memory onanist worsens, there is isolation, depression, indifference to the environment. Therefore, it is only natural that such a person is looking for privacy, avoiding society. In some cases, masturbation in individuals with unstable emotional sphere can lead to severe neuroses and even mental disorders. Therefore, masturbation is not the best that his son could spend time.

Alan

Postby Alan » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:30 pm

And what is so terrible in masturbation? I don't think that masturbation is something which may cause bad influence on your health. All of us have experienced this kind of getting pleasure, and satisfaction in our life. As for me, your friend shouldn't worry so much about it. Teens are addicted to sex matters in their age, it is natural enough.

Mark

Postby Mark » Sun May 15, 2016 3:02 pm

The specific harm from masturbation in adolescence there, and this is proved by some scientists. Energy designed for the development of a young body of a teenager should be used for its development. instead, it is simply discarded during masturbation. Permanent employment masturbation - substitute for sexual intercourse with a potential partner. This impoverishes the emotional and sensual sphere of a person and can lead to complexes and psychological abnormalities. Masturbation in adolescence often does not end with the maturation and in some cases can last for years. The constant irritation of the genitals during the act of self-satisfaction can eventually cause problems with potency.

JayCee

Postby JayCee » Sat May 21, 2016 5:15 pm

And what exactly can a masturbation do to his body,can you please tell me,doctor? :D :lol: :mrgreen: Do you realise how stupid you sound and all that?What kind of a harm can be there-haven't you jacked off crazily when you were a teen? :lol: There's nothing wrong in masturbation in that age-as a matter of fact,there's nothing wrong in masturbation in any age,if you ask me. ;) :) 8-) So,I can't really understand all this "trouble"-cause there just ain't one,all your not that wise friend should do is leave the kid the f*ck alone and let him do his thing,for God's sake! :D 8-)

Tom

Postby Tom » Tue May 24, 2016 9:17 am

Masturbation is perhaps one of the most debated--yet rarely solved—subjects in the church. The views and opinions about masturbation, its effects, and consequences (especially spiritual) have been swirling through the church probably since it first began. This paper is an effort to add another voice to the mass of opinion. In reality, it cannot be clearly said that the act of masturbation is in itself a sin, for the Bible never uses the word, nor does it imply or hint about the act of masturbation. Obviously, the Bible does deal in some depth with sexual immorality, perversions, and the like, but masturbation is never spelled out as belonging to any particular category.

Stephen

Postby Stephen » Sun May 29, 2016 6:07 pm

I've never saw nothing wrong in masturbation at all,if you ask me-every one of us has done in some period of our lives and most of us are doing that from time to time for all of their lives,am I right? ;) :) 8-) So,it's like I really can't understand what the f*ck is the problem here-as a matter of fact I can't see no problems with it at all,you know what I'm saying? :) ;) If he wants to jack off-let him jack off and just leave the kid the f*ck alone,you dig? 8-) F*ck all those stupid ass things everybody's saying about the masturbation-it's nothing but a big f*cking bunch of bullsh*t,you dig? 8-) :D ;) :)

Return to “Future dads”