Score two - zero : a hard question

Daniel_Ev

Re: Score two - zero : a hard question

Postby Daniel_Ev » Tue May 30, 2017 11:34 am

JasonDlee , and who do you work for? By the way, in due time I wanted to become a doctor. I thought about becoming a surgeon. I'm not hypochondriac, I'm not very afraid of blood. And the strength to cut someone I have enough)) No matter how horrible it may sound. I love watching movies about doctors, especially about surgeons. It seems to me that this particular specialization is the most dangerous and responsible among all doctors specializations. And, well, of course, pediatrician - a doctor for children) That all the doctors should be responsible, damn it)

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Tue May 30, 2017 12:16 pm

I once have had a case ... I'll tell it to you,guys, since the topic has gone about doctors and about diagnoses. My friend got sick. The doctors diagnosed her with a stroke. She lay in the hospital for about 3 weeks, she was treated for a stroke. But when she was discharged, the doctor approached her husband and asked him to go to another city, just in case, to recheck. This then slightly alerted them. And what do you think? They went to another city, they made an MRI of the brain, and it turned out ... a drum roll ... it was a tumor! And not a stroke! It was terrible news. But her husband did not get confused, they quickly go abroad, she had an operation to remove the tumor. And everything was wonderful, she was slowly on the mend ... Only in 4 years there was a relapse. The tumor was located in such a place that it could not be removed. My friend has been treated by chemotherapy, a lot of courses. Her husband sold the car to pay for treatment. She was on the mend, and then she began to feel worse and worse. And six months later, to my great regret, she died. It was a terrible news that Sunday night. I remember how I was sitting at home and drinking a tea, when her husband called me and told me this news ... So this is what I'm leading to! Doctors should correctly diagnose. Perhaps if she had been diagnosed for the first time, she would have been happy about life, and would not have been dead ...

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Tue May 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Michael, oh my God!!! What a terrible story. I just lost my spirits. Listen, dude, are you at least now not depressed? Was it a long time ago? And in general in printsype it does not matter when it happened ... It hurts so much. Imagine how her husband felt during her death, funeral, and so on. By the way, how is he now? Lives alone? You do not support him in any way? This situation proves once again that one should not rely entirely on doctors. And you must always monitor your health!

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Tue May 30, 2017 4:31 pm

With the time I decided that I want to become a journalist because this job seemed quite successful for me. And only with the time I realized all those difficulties that this job brings. But I think that every job includes some difficulties and it also depends on the company you are working for.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Tue May 30, 2017 5:28 pm

Do you work on a channel or in a newspaper / magazine? I also somehow thought about becoming a journalist, but I would not want to work as a criminal journalist or correspondent. This work is very dangerous. If you just be an editor on the site, a proofreader or just an executive person in the editorial office - it's not so dangerous. But the wages of such workers are much lower. Yes, you are right, everywhere there are their own pluses and minuses. Are you satisfied with your work now? Or you do not like something in it?

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Tue May 30, 2017 5:53 pm

I am working in a newspaper. I can’t say that I am completely satisfied with my job, but I am glad that I am doing something I really like. I can say that this work keep you always thinking about something, and I would like to have more rest, especially from my thoughts and to think about some rest.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Wed May 31, 2017 11:59 am

And when is your next vacation? Already decided where will you go to rest? If not, then you can find a lot of useful information to relax on this site https: //gayweekends.com. I often sit there and find a lot of cognitive places, institutions, lubs and so on. Are you planning the way yourself or with your boyfriend? You have it? In any case, yourself or a couple - always go to rest and unload your head. You are right to enter, our head, or rather, Icons often need unloading. By the way, do you work 8 hours a day? Or much more? I just know that a journalist is always an unregulated work schedule

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Wed May 31, 2017 12:10 pm

Hello, JasonDlee ) How are you today ? So, what should I say for you. You know, that yes, I fully support Daniel_Ev! Really on this site https://gayweekends.com there atr a lot of interesting things, and places to go! By the way, I started building my own business after I saw photos of one hotel on this site. He just croaked me and I did not think much about what to start. So the guy, seriously. Choose a good place and go on vacation. Rest is always useful, fun and unforgettable! But to rest for a long time is also boring, so do not overdo it)

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Wed May 31, 2017 12:34 pm

Daniel, thank you very much for your advices, I have unregulated working day and I realize that it is time to have a vacation soon. Actually my vacation will be in the end of June and I think that we will go to have rest together with my partner, cause the site you wrote me really have very great suggestions for having wonderful vacation.

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Wed May 31, 2017 12:37 pm

Michael, it is interesting that you have started your own business inspiring by these beautiful places, maybe they will inspire me too and I will start my own business too)) Places are really very awesome and inspiring, I am eager to take my vacation even tomorrow, my partner will be really glad to spend time in such great places.

Return to “Future dads”