Score two - zero : a hard question

Daniel_Ev

Re: Score two - zero : a hard question

Postby Daniel_Ev » Wed May 31, 2017 6:08 pm

JasonDlee, oh, it's great that I could help you with the rest. Have you been with your partner for a long time? Would you like a more or less relaxing holiday, or do you have a desire to come off to the full? Visit the steep institutions, noisy clubs? What do you like? For example, I really like clubs, dancing and a lot of music. I think that summer vacation is a buzz. Break away, buzz - it's cool. Do not you have the same one yet? If not, then this is just an excellent occasion to relax before they appear! So you should think very carefully about your rest))

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Wed May 31, 2017 6:21 pm

JasonDlee , as I understand, you will have your vacation at the end of June, so you do not have much time left to choose a worthy place. I myself was surprised that I was hiring a business because of this site. Or rather because of what I saw there. But in fact, such things often happen with me. I can sit, think about something, and then something to see beautiful or hear an interesting thing that in the future will guide me and inspire me. I love the laughter of people, beautiful landscapes, creative people, music, dancing, architecture ... I'm very influential, that's why it happened with the beginning of my business.

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:45 pm

Daniel, I am going to have vacation very soon, because I feel a great pressure at work now, so I think it’s time to go somewhere. I do not like night clubs, I prefer to spend calm evenings somewhere far from the crowds and to enjoy a possibility to forget about work difficulties even if it will be for a short period.

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Michael, I really think that my vacation will be in the end of June, and I really do not have much time to think, so I think that all those places I have seen on the site will be great for complete relaxation and comfort. I want to rest from all those noises I hear every day and as for me it is a perfect choice.

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:28 pm

JasonDlee, so do you need a more peaceful place? Do not you need to tear yourself away and relax? It seems to me that any work is very tiring. If not physical, then the mental relief is exactly needed for every person throughout the year. Large loads, a huge amount of information, inflated demands - sooner or later the brain of a modern person begins to boil. He needs rest: for this, one of us will be useful to walk in silence, someone - throw your thoughts on paper, watch the passers-by or just think about anything... It will good for every person.

Daniel_Ev

Postby Daniel_Ev » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:33 pm

JasonDlee , you know that vacation is designed to charge us with vivacity and readiness to work further on our career and live in the usual rhythm. A simple rule says that you need to change the situation and change the pace of your life for a rest period. One of the most common mistakes made by holidaymakers is the approach to vacation, as a specific task, when all recreation centers are known, and there should be no violations in the schedule. However, you will not be able to enjoy the vacation properly and will not rest. It is necessary to plan your vacation in such a way as to rest and gain strength for further work. I wish you luck in this matter)))

DANIEL

Postby DANIEL » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Michael, yes, I agree wit you comletely! You know, yesterday I had a quarrel with my partner exactly because of that, so, the thing is that right now I am working at home with the computer in the internet, and he is working hard on a factory, sometimes he comes late at night, and he can't control his working hours, so he thinks that this is easy for me to stay every day at home, and that I am not so tired because of my work, and I don't know how to make his work better or how to help him...

Michael_Pe

Postby Michael_Pe » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:08 pm

DANIEL, hello) How are you? Try to explain to him that every job is important and necessary. And do you make good money on this job? I mean, that the reason for your quarrels can be because your partner thinks that he only works a lot, but you do not do nicheth? Or is he just not paying attention to you, because he returns home indefatigably? Try to spend the weekend together. It's wonderful! Is not it so? Or does he refuse? You should always look for compromises and make concessions. You are in a relationship!

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:54 am

Michael, peaceful place it is something I am dreaming about now. When I was a teenager I was addicted to large crowds, it was so interesting for me to have very active rest, but with the time I have changed my mind about rest completely, maybe because I am working now and as you wrote, any work requires some rest.

JasonDlee

Postby JasonDlee » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:59 am

Daniel, sometimes I even do not have time to plan something, because of my work pressure. Honestly speaking any rest for me will be great now, due to the fact that I am so tired. But I think I will follow your advice and this time I will plans my vacation more carefully and will make it very special, cause I need to gain power for the future work.

Return to “Future dads”