how to check it?

Gregory

Re: how to check it?

Postby Gregory » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:02 pm

Blind love inhibits the development of both the child and the parent. How do you want to save your daughter or son from problems, solve for him conflict situations, make his life as comfortable and cloudless as possible, bring everything "on a silver platter." As modern parents like to say - "give the child everything." This is a big mistake. He does not need everything. It is necessary to give only the basis for a good start at any age, to teach independence, to help solve problems. After all, the child absorbed by parental super-love is saved from the need to resolve some problematic situations, since these solutions are either offered already ready, or are achieved without his participation. True parental love is a reasonable, demanding love. It is there, where children learn independence, express trust, and respect for them. The joint work of parents and children brings them closer, brings joy to communication, and unites the family. Children value joint activities in sports, reading, fishing, attending a theater, a park, a circus, waiting for them. The exchange of impressions and experiences is possible only in a family where there are common interests. The external forms of manifestation of love in different families are different. In some, kisses and caresses are endlessly generous. In other families - warm and cordial relations are hidden behind external restraint, even severity. And, speaking of love, we must remember one rule - in love there should be no pretense, you cannot humiliate it with banality and vulgarity. Love is necessary for a child, but it must be intelligent and moderate, not disfiguring the personality of the child, but revealing everything good and bright in it.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Mon May 01, 2017 6:29 pm

Pete - that is a terrible story indeed. She did not help you to get prepared to the exam - and stole the money - so you were not able to pay for the exam as well. May be that was a kind of a message - that you have to do it all on your own in this life?:) Ok - sorry - that was a bit of black humour from me) the thing is that when the person did act like that - i would not look for the explanations. In case if that was a person that is close to me. because in this case she would loose something much more precious than my money. that would be my trust - and my respect.. That does cost much more than other person can pay.

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed May 03, 2017 7:23 pm

People - are you good in forgiving other people? there are things in this life that can be forgiven easily - and that can not be forgiven at all - at least most part of people do think that way... But I think that all does depend on the person who was offended. Do you think that all the things can be forgiven actually? i do believe in that... Though - I am watching the Walking dead series right now - and I am not that sure already.. there are really terrible things there - and I wonder what if I would be on ,the place of those characters.. I am not sure - and I would not like to check that in my life at all.

Miles

Postby Miles » Thu May 04, 2017 9:19 pm

that is a really good series, as for me - because it does make you think about many things - bout the behaviour of people - about the way people do change in the extreme situations - about the things they do. and that does make you wonder - how would you act in that situation. As for the forgiveness - i always do give the person the second chance.. If that chance was not used - then I do make the conclusions - and that person does not see another chance already.. I think that is fair.. I do give the chance because I do believe people can change actually - and I did see some examples of that. that is really delightful to see.

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Fri May 05, 2017 12:58 pm

I've seen only the first season of that series - it was pretty boring to me - there are almost no special effects - and the endless quarrels between the characters - that are based only on the jealousy and hunger for the power - that is pretty boring as well It was getting close to some soap opera actually. I do see that pretty well - because I had to see several of those when I was a kid - and my mom was a big fan of those) guys - do you remember that story that I was telling you about that guy - former priest that did come to my club? Well that story did have a really interesting continuation - I can tell you if you want me to)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon May 08, 2017 6:51 pm

Vegas - of course- it would be really interesting to hear what did happen next. You know - you did write enough about it to make the pilot episode of some series as well - though I still did not decide if that is going to be the mystics (the priest was expelled from the Church because he made the forbidden exorcism ritual on his posessed girl friend), detective (some high rank priest did kill her - and this guy was trying to revenge him) - or anything else- so you take your pick) As for my "series" with my management courses - I am going to graduate them in a week. These were really hard months for me - and I think that I am ready to this job now..

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue May 09, 2017 12:53 pm

Paul - it is great that you are interested, dude) So here'as the deal) This guy did not tell us that straight - but i the end we did figure out from him what church was he working in.. that turned out to be one monastery - that is famous for the great wine they make.. So this guy turned out to be a big professional in the strong spirits at all. and now my boss did offer him the position of the bartender here) You do remember that we are about to move to sitges soon - and my place is going to be vacant most of the time.. So now I am teaching Luiz - that is his name - to be the bartender)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed May 10, 2017 7:33 pm

i am sure that Luiz is going to be a great change for you, dude! and I am sure that you are a great teacher - because I did come to the conclusion that you are a fan of your profession - that does mean that you can teach much more than the simple basics! Well - i suppose that is going to be the happy end of the story.. May be) We do have cool news about Susan. All her class was passing the musical audition - and she was really good in that.. So she did get the offer to study music.. She did accept it with great enthusiasm - and now we do have to choose the instrument.. We are thinking about the cello or flute.. We do not want something as big as the piano)

Miles

Postby Miles » Sat May 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Hehe) Ben are you sure that you do want your kid to pass trough that?:) You know that in order to become the professional musician - the kid does have to give up on a big part of the happy and careless childhood)) and if you just want her to play for herself - it would be better to choose the piano or the guitar - the bowed strings and the wind instruments are more academic type - and you can not accompany Beatles to yourself while singing "Hey Jude", you know) Well it is up to you to decide that) How is her swimming there? Are you present on those trainings, by the way?

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Sun May 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Vegas - what a story indeed! I am glad that it all did turn out to be that way - I hope that he is going to find his place in this world - that is rather new to him - after loosing his place in his old one. Well - how are you going to teach him? He is good in the knowledge of different alcohol drinks - that is great - though it does take much more than that in order to be the bartender - I know that from your numerous posts here, by the way) Do you think that his skills in communication - that all the priests must posses - are going to help him in the study - and in the job, eventually? You think that he is going to make that?

Return to “Future dads”