how to check it?

Miles

Re: how to check it?

Postby Miles » Wed May 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Paul - I think that in that case he may even overcome our Vegas, really) Because you know that the priests are especially trained in order to listen to the confessions, meanings - and to tolerate all that - to soothe the person even if one does want to throw up after such confessions) So I am sure that this guy is going to do fine.. People - since I am moving to live to another place - I do have a situation here.. Or it is better to say there - since we are still in Bristol.. how do you solve the conflict situations - when you are not sure that you are right - but in the same time you do not want to loose your face, so to say?

Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri May 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Hm, Miles - did something happen to you there - and you are being too shy to tell us the details? your question does sound general - but I can see that it is something that does bother you) you can tell us what is it about , dude) As for the answer to the question.. when it does come to that kind of the situation - I am thinking logically.. I am analysing the situation as if I would not be involved into it on the first place, you know.. That does give me the possibility to see the things as they actually are - without the shroud of emotions - and that does allow me to come to really good and creative decisions.

JaredJey

Postby JaredJey » Sat May 20, 2017 7:20 am

the surrogate mother is under the constant supervision of the Agency! it's tracked on her health very carefully. Because if she's going to ruin the Agency responsible for it! if we are talking about the Agency, who thinks about his reputation, I think the chances of this are minimal. And customer reviews also contribute to its reputation! ;)

V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Sun May 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Miles - I did already read the story you had there in your new home in another topic.. Well - why would not you tell it here at once - you like to make the intrigue - right?:) As for the question - and about your behaviour in this particular situation.. If it is going to happen that way that this guy is going to be right - then you can just buy him jalousie - that is going to be the best thing that can be done, as for me.. And of course - if he is going to refuse to accept that kind of solution - that is going to be his problem already in that case. Because neighbours do need to be able to come to the compromise , and this is not the most hard question..

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue May 23, 2017 7:40 pm

Vegas - I am afraid that in this case it is not going to be that simple dude) Judging by Miles description of the situation - the thing is that this neighbour of his is a real minger, douche-bag, as americans like to say.. Speaking in civilised language - a really egoistic and a rude person. that is really easy to see, because instead of looking for the compromise - he was willing to take the situation to the point of confrontation. So I suppose that it is not even about the problem itself - but about his wish to make the scandal. .It is always that way with people of that sort, you know. they do like to make up problems from a scratch.

Miles

Postby Miles » Wed May 24, 2017 11:18 am

Ben - may be you are right - may be that is just the type of the character - person that does like to make the scandals.. In any case - the solar panels are placed - and there are no sun beams from them. .I am still waiting that this guy is going to give me the apologise - though I doubt that is about to happen) Vegas - yes - you got me on that one - I do like to make the intrigues - and, as you can see - it did work pretty well this time, did not it?:) You were wondering about what was happening ) Of course - that was only a trifle - but the trifle nasty enough to spoil me the mood for that day. .Or may be I was overreacting?

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Sat May 27, 2017 8:13 am

Miles - I would say that the person does overreact each time when it does take something too close to the heart.. In your case - your "overreaction" was that mood of yours - that was spoiled because of some minger. You should not take such people that seriously.. You see- in my opinion - if the person does not have to tell you anything but rude words - that does mean that it is a really miserable person. .And that you should not take those words on your account - it is just the inner state of this person's mind - nothing more than that. We should treat them with pity first of all - not with anger.

Miles

Postby Miles » Sun May 28, 2017 10:51 am

Ben - we do seem to get along well with that minger.. Yesterday he did come to me - and asked for apologize.. We are going to see each other today - he is going to introduce himself properly - and going to explain the reasons of that nasty behaviour.. in the end - perhaps he is not that bad person - at least I do hope on that) We are going to live here for years - and I would not like to live with the person whom we would have that bad relations with) We are already here, by the way - in our new house) the only thing that is missing - is the cable ugh it is going to be installed today in the afternoon) We are really happy)

Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 am

Miles - can not imagine my life without the internet indeed) And t only because I do need it to work - but also because a big part of my life is being spent there. .And I do not see anything bad about that actually... I know that many people are grumbling because f that - especially people from the older generations. As for me - I do not see any problem here... I mean - this is a big and natural part f our life.. there are all the same kinds of activities in the Net these days that we do have in the usual life.. First of all - that is making and spending money.. As long as that it is so - I am in this thing - just not to miss my chance)

Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:55 am

Paul =- I am sure that if there is not going to be the end of the world any time soon - the Net life (the virtual life, as some people still call that)) is going to take more and more place in the "real life".. Though these terms - real and virtual - are becoming more and more blurry each year.. Time ago the "life" in the virtual world was something that considered to be unreal - something that is not interconnected with the real world. but today - with all that amount of money that is being involved in the Internet, with the "internet of things" - this virtual world is becoming more and more real on the physical plain as well.

Return to “Future dads”